The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Question for demonicvanguard

3 posters

Go down

Question for demonicvanguard Empty Question for demonicvanguard

Post by KoreanZombie Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey man. I was wondering if you are the same person that founded the First Church of Belial? This would have been 7+ years ago. I used to participate in that website group under the name "easternprana". I'm also wondering what happened to you after that? Rumors spread for awhile but then I did not hear anymore. If it is you I wonder do you still have all those demonic experiences that you had online? that shit was great! I hope this is you dude.

KoreanZombie
KoreanZombie

Back to top Go down

Question for demonicvanguard Empty Re: Question for demonicvanguard

Post by Demonicvanguard Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

KoreanZombie wrote:Hey man. I was wondering if you are the same person that founded the First Church of Belial? This would have been 7+ years ago. I used to participate in that website group under the name "easternprana". I'm also wondering what happened to you after that? Rumors spread for awhile but then I did not hear anymore. If it is you I wonder do you still have all those demonic experiences that you had online? that shit was great! I hope this is you dude.

Well my friend you have just transported me down amnesia lane. I did not personally found the First Church of Belial, but I came alongside the founder and attempted to elevate it to a higher level. We were so successful that ultimately the group ended up being absorbed by the First Church of Satan (FCOS), not to be confused with LaVey’s Church of Satan (COS). I personally did not want to jump on board with the FCOS even though I was a big fan and respecter of John Allee. The FCOS really does not exist anymore though they do still maintain a small online presence via http://www.churchofsatan.org/ The founder John Allee now runs something called the Allee Shadow tradition which I’m not familiar with.

I’m sorry Korean if I do not remember you personally. There were over 160 members in that forum group and if I can remember even 5 of those I would consider myself lucky. I loved the group because we had a lot of people that were willing to cast danger into the wind and do some real Satanic work. We sought demonic guidance and we were rewarded immensely! I often wonder what the group would have become had they not split up for the sake of making a billboard name for themselves? As you already know, I did not make the transition…rather I became involved with the Temple of Set and hung my banner there for about 5 years. If anyone wants to know more about the TOS, I will be happy to share more on that that too.

As far as my work/journal with the Demons/Gods, I do not have that online anymore. I have some digital copies laying around somewhere and if there is some interest I will be happy to put those up as well.

In closing…yes I’m the "demonicvanguard" of the First Church of Belial that faded out of existence many years ago. I’m also sad to say there is nothing left of that group but a vapor of fond memories and a bit of regret of what could have been:-< Perhaps this group could be the next bastion of hope for the Satanic Community? Ground floor groups are the key…for they are small, mobile, and fearless. Let us push onward....

marcus
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:34 pm

I would love to hear more of the TOS and those Demonic Experiences
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by KoreanZombie Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 am

This is cool! I had a feelin it was that same person just by the way you wrote. I wish you remembered me! I did not know much then and I was still strugglin with writtin english. You were nice to me. I would like to hear more about ur expereinces and what you been up to also. Thanks for ansering my question!
KoreanZombie
KoreanZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down