The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone?

5 posters

Go down

Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone? Empty Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Okay, I read up on the Philosopher's Stone from a link on JoS, and I basically get it, but I have missed two things:

What is, and how do you make the Elixir of Life?

And, is the Philosopher's stone a regular rock you find, or more or less like a ball of energy you create and place in the heart chakra?

Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone? Empty Re: Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone?

Post by Dante Satanas Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Its within you, its a mixture of energy, im not so sure how to explain it, so when demon logs on he can probably explain better
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone? Empty Re: Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone?

Post by Demonicvanguard Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:Okay, I read up on the Philosopher's Stone from a link on JoS, and I basically get it, but I have missed two things:

What is, and how do you make the Elixir of Life?

And, is the Philosopher's stone a regular rock you find, or more or less like a ball of energy you create and place in the heart chakra?

Originally the Philosopher’s Stone or Universal Elixir was an alchemical preparation made from the mineral kingdom. The Medieval philoso­phers claimed that when properly prepared the mineral stone could transmute base metals into gold; in minute dilutions it could end sickness and retard aging indefinitely, transmuting the human organism into an immortal being. In Alchemy there have been written accounts of successful mixtures of such Elixir, however more often than not people usually died from ingesting a faulty mixed substance.

In modern times the Philosopher’s Stone has been equated with more of a meditative practice involving meditative breath techniques that pulls Shakti/magnetic energy into the spine, changing the electro-magnetic properties of the cerebro-spinal fluid, allowing Kundalini to move up the spine...Thus As the brain is bathed in this magnetized fluid, the nervous system is transformed. You awaken to a new consciousness.

Personally after studying Alchemy for many years, I'm very skeptical if anything that promises immortality on a physical level. I'm also very leery of techniques that are shrouded in Eastern mystic/yoga terminology and tell you that you need some sort of a guru to learn such said techniques. For example:-- The seven levels (or styles) of the "Cobra Breath" are masked in a veil of secrecy. It is said that teachers only teach the first 4 levels and the other 3 must be confirmed by the teacher. I personally have chosen to by-pass the guru's and teaches and rely on the aid of the demons/spirits. They have shown me how to make elixirs that help greatly with meditation and other remedies. The Art of Alchemy teaches an aspirant how to make the mundane and the profane into an ingestible magickal liquid to further the magicians pursuits.

Hope this helps:->

Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night)

dv
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone? Empty Okay.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 pm

So, say I were to contact a demon. I'd ask him, how would I acheive ________. If asked politely, and the demon knows, would he/she tell me?
Hah, I know I sound like a joker here now, but, how do I communicate with my guardian demon without summoning? I dont really understand the whole concept, though I have gotten answers to a test in school from Iloa.

Back to top Go down

Elixir of Life? Philosopher's stone? Empty reply to question

Post by hermies Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Just read this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Philosophers_Stone.html
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

That's what I read :/

Neverthe less, how would I telepathically contact my demon? is there any special way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:So, say I were to contact a demon. I'd ask him, how would I acheive ________. If asked politely, and the demon knows, would he/she tell me?
Hah, I know I sound like a joker here now, but, how do I communicate with my guardian demon without summoning? I dont really understand the whole concept, though I have gotten answers to a test in school from Iloa.

What exactly do you want to achieve? What is your goal? The Philosophers stone is something that involves a great deal of study and work. The Philosophers stone/"Stone of the Wise" is like pursuing a goal that forever recedes. I know this sounds like a parent saying: "wait until you get older and then you will understand." Trust me, this is not what I mean. I think you are discovering how to use the powers you are growing into. The seemingly small acts of attracting a crush/boy, or getting the answers to a test- are just a small sample of bigger things to come. At this point you should be concerned about learning to control your environment (as you are doing) and the rest will be made manifest in due time.

In closing, you are doing great! Don't get ahead of yourself:->

Invoke often,

dv
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:That's what I read :/

Neverthe less, how would I telepathically contact my demon? is there any special way?

There are many ways. Through divination, meditation, and ritual. After you become adept at these tools, you will find you need very little to communicate with your GD. Soon your GD will become your higher conscious and this will be like having a perpetual conversation.

dv
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Very interesting.
So in a way, contacting your demon ends up as like thinking with another brain?

Interesting!
Currently, my goal is just to get by the school year :/

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:Very interesting.
So in a way, contacting your demon ends up as like thinking with another brain?

Interesting!
Currently, my goal is just to get by the school year :/

I don't believe that's exactly what he was trying to say but I suppose your allowed your own opinion of it. I believe what he's attempting to say here is that when you first start the only way you can communicate with your GD is through sub-conscious means. I believe the meaning of demon's comment was saying that your GD in a way becomes your conscience(Or however you spell it).
Demon please do correct me if I misinterpreted your words.

-Ulister

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 am

Well at least for me telepathy with demons and spirits should be the easiest thing to do at first (without even trying too hard.) I find telepathic communication with humans, more irritable than other races just because humanity is a more confused race. But I don't think the demon won't necessarily help you with school that much because the demons are their to help you, not bum you out of knowledge. (responding to telepathy comment)
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down