The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

New to Satanism and a few questions

4 posters

Go down

New to Satanism and a few questions Empty New to Satanism and a few questions

Post by Jordan Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 am

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this should be in the introductions or the questions; but since I am doing both I will just post it here. Please forgive me if this is the wrong section. I will first introduce myself then ask a few questions.

To better understand me I will mention my religious history and a little info about me. I was born a Christian, living with a Christian family and friends. I have spent the majority of my life as a Christian, not knowing otherwise. It wasn't until when I started going to University when I began to question my beliefs. I made several atheist friends whom showed me the loopholes in Christianity. I then believed that since Christianity is false, all religions or belief in something outside of our physical world is false. I often found myself feeling lonely like something was missing that I couldn't quite place. A few months ago I changed my view to agnostic, feeling that something was out there, just not sure what. Over the past two weeks I fee that many coincidences, or fate, has led me to the Joy of Satan site. I have read many articles and have learned lots. At first this information seemed startling to me, but overtime it started to make sense. Currently I am seeking a path to follow, or a belief. Satanism sounds very rewarding, and I am looking into following this path, as I feel this may be the proper path. I am not sure how to proceed, but I am researching. For your information I am a 21 year old male living in Canada, in my third year of my civil engineering degree.

A few questions now

1. How do I know if Satanism is right for me? If so what steps should be taken at the early stages

2. Are there any dangers or warnings I should be prepared for?

3. I would like to talk to Satan, but have not given myself over yet. I do not have any psychic capabilities and have no experience in meditating. Do I just talk out loud and address him? or can I talk in my head and address him?

4. Many people talk about having a demon of their own, that acts as kind of a guardian. How does one acquire one and are there any dangers involved?

Thank you everyone for reading this and understanding that I am having trouble understanding who I am and understanding the big picture.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

New to Satanism and a few questions Empty Re: New to Satanism and a few questions

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 am

Welcome and thank you for joining this forum. : )

1. How do I know if Satanism is right for me? If so what steps should be taken at the early stages

Only you can decided if it is right for you or not, my suggestion would be to start off with some power meditations, like the ones for clairvoyance and clairaudience. Of course work on opening your chakras as well, starting with the third eye.

There can be some dangers, I myself have been spiritually attacked by the enemy, but as long as you are mentally and spiritually strong it should be no problem, of course being physically strong helps too.

3. I would like to talk to Satan, but have not given myself over yet. I do not have any psychic capabilities and have no experience in meditating. Do I just talk out loud and address him? or can I talk in my head and address him?

Everyone has psychic capabilities, you just have to unlock, and empower them. Practice clairvoyance and clairaudience meditations and you should be able to just address him out loud. Be sure to be respectful and patient.

4. Many people talk about having a demon of their own, that acts as kind of a guardian. How does one acquire one and are there any dangers involved?

You already have one, or should i say many. Once you start down and truly dedicate to Satanism, you become "friends" with all the Demons. Though you will have one main Guardian Demon, all Demons are to help and guide you, though some aren't as friendly towards humans as others are. It can take just a few days, or many years to meet and form a strong bond with your main Guardian Demon, just be patient.

Keep practicing your power meditations and you should be just fine.

And remember, question everything.

-Dante
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

New to Satanism and a few questions Empty Re: New to Satanism and a few questions

Post by Jordan Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:14 am

Thank you for the replies. What is clairvoyance and clairaudience? I don't have any experience with meditation except for martial arts if that counts. Could you post a link or tell me where to look for this information. Oh and I guess I have a stupid question to ask. Are prehistoric beings (such as dinosaurs) true? Of course much scientific data suggests so, but how does this fit into the whole creation then? Sorry if this question is inappropriate

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:21 am

I honestly have no idea, I try not to dwell in the past, I live in the here and now, and i only look to the future. Maybe someone else will be able to answer that.

But anyways here are the links

Meditations Page: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Clairvoyance: http://www.666blacksun.com/Clairvoyance_Points.html

Clairaudience: http://www.666blacksun.com/Psychic_Centers.html

Chakras: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

VERY IMPORTANT Aura Cleaning: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT Basic Meditation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html

I hope this helps. : )

-Dante
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

New to Satanism and a few questions Empty A reply to the question

Post by hermies Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Jordan wrote: Oh and I guess I have a stupid question to ask. Are prehistoric beings (such as dinosaurs) true? Of course much scientific data suggests so, but how does this fit into the whole creation then?

What do you mean by creation?
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Greetings Jordon,

First of all I would like to extend a warm welcome to our Forum! Secondly I would like to commend you on stepping out from under the umbrella of orthodoxy and the shelter of group-think. The path of self exploration is a wonderful journey that should always be fluid and ever changing. In the end, it will come down to what works. For all ritual work and knowledge should be outcome based. Thus if you do not have goal...how will you know whether you are successful, or when you have arrived? The problem most people in the occult have is that they want to see/know the big picture before they have even started on the path. I mean it would be great to be able to pull back the curtain and see the "Mighty OZ" without first having to follow the yellow brick road; while this is nice, such is never the case. Not to mention- the "journey" is where all the magick and power derive from.

All systems of religion, as well as the occult, will have its problems as well as its flaws. If you have not discovered the flaws, you have not really studied the system. The same goes for anyone that openly bashes a religion without studying it first. For example- I could make the following statement: "I think Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Catholicism, Shintoism, etc, etc.. are all bullshit-and only losers follow these paths/traditions!" Now by saying this have really done anything aside from exposing my own ignorance? No. A statement like this only shows that I have only engaged in an obvious platitude of glaring stupidity...a short cut to thinking if you will.

I will just briefly address your questions (and ask a few of my own), so as to not step upon the previous comments or be redundant.

I would first ask you what is not working for within your current belief system? Is it simply because some atheists seemingly poked holes in your religion/orthodoxy- or is it because you have this feeling of overwhelming emptiness and desire for the truth? Since you are/were a christian, what caused this automatic 180-degree switch of paradigms- so as for you to seek out Satanism?

The most danger you are going to experience is that of taking a sledge hammer to the foundation of your core beliefs. Never underestimate your psyches desire to return to the comfortable and the familiar. You may experience the proverbial "Dark night of the Soul" and you will experience the attacks from the enemies of the free-mind. This comes in many shapes and forms.

How would you even know if you were talking to Satan? Also, how do you know you do not have any psychic abilities, considering you came out of a religion that condemns such a thing. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole here, but you have already started limiting yourself before you have even gotten out of the gate. As far as talking to Satan--do not do anything of the such at this point in time, for you would only be deceived by voices and images of false entities.

Yes. Finding your own Guardian Demon/Spirit/God- eventually comes. But not right now. There are other buffalo to skin before you are ready for this endeavor. There are no dangers involved in finding your guardian demon other than the willful act of self deception. You will find that a demon chooses you and not Vice versa.

Jordan I want to welcome you again and I hope that you find and attain all that you desire! Please consider and answer the questions above too. I think that you have tremendous potential and that you are on your way to a wonderful glorious journey into the unknown.

Be well my friend!

dv

Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Thank you for replying. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to forums, so I'm not sure how to quote. But for the first question about what I'm looking for and why I changed. First off the reason why I changed from Christianity to Atheism, is that I found way to many loopholes in Christianity and didn't enjoy the fact that you are limited and powerless. Atheism provided me to feel free from the bounds of following a false idol, and fit naturally with my logical thinking. I am naturally a person that is very logical, almost to the point of being over analytical. The turn to Satanism is quite a change from my initial belief of Christianity; I though Satanism would be the last thing I would ever believe in.

My turn towards Satanism started with me feeling empty, lonely and discontent with myself. I was not sure what it was, but I realized that this emptiness hadn't started since I became atheist. I wanted a meaning to my life, not just another spec of dust in the infinite universe. It was actually quite a coincidence that I started researching Satanism. It was a post on a youtube video where someone was describing how Satanism is the path to knowledge. Based on the fact that Christianity, and all right wing religions for that matter, are quite the opposite. I felt a sudden interest in Satanism, in that it was different from all other religions and encourages knowlege. I contacted this individual via email and he started telling me about Satanism. I then went to the joy of satan site and did more researching. Right now I feel the path of Satan could be rewarding and would give me meaning to my life. I do feel a little overwhelmed though.

I guess my question now is, what do I do now? I'm overwhelmed by everything and would like some small steps I can take. Thanks, I hope you understand my current dilemma

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down