The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Is it ok for me to go to a christian baptism?

3 posters

Go down

Is it ok for me to go to a christian baptism? Empty Is it ok for me to go to a christian baptism?

Post by Vestibular Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:28 pm

I am 22, my family doesn't know I am a satanist and I was invited to go to the baptism of my nephew.
Satan just gave me the best help ever, I accomplished a very hard task that will change my life forever, I am very thankful for him. I don't know if this is some kind of test or something. For me I would just say no, I hate xianty, but I would have to explain it to my family, who is abusive and the worst product of xianty, that I am a satanism. I didn't want to do it, I don't think they will understand, but I also respect and love satan really much, I don't want to disappoint him.

What should I do, is it ok to just go and hold the baby in the baptise and pretend I am a christian?

Vestibular

Back to top Go down

Is it ok for me to go to a christian baptism? Empty Re: Is it ok for me to go to a christian baptism?

Post by Dr. Morguen Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Frederick Nietzsche the philosopher wrote: “Hypocrisy is a weapon for survival”.
We all at some times have to go to Baptisms, funerals and others.
Sometimes we are in some event and somebody in the office, maybe the Boss suggests praying for…Something.
Well it is my opinion that unless you are a millionaire and don’t need to stand all that crap. Play nice. When they pray you can think and meditate how stupid they really are.
If you are among Catholics and everybody do the sign of the cross. You can make the kabalistic cross. Is very similar and nobody is going to notice.
We live in a society where almost the majority is not like us and we need to we wise and be careful. You don’t want to get fired or make everybody think you are a weirdo.
You are a Satanist and you know it. There is no need to go around preaching and  “convert” others .
We need to be more intelligent that the rest.
Is my opinion.
I apologize for my bad grammar. English is not my native language.
Wish you well.
Morguen.

Dr. Morguen

Back to top Go down

Is it ok for me to go to a christian baptism? Empty Re: Is it ok for me to go to a christian baptism?

Post by Donlup Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Vestibular wrote:I am 22, my family doesn't know I am a satanist and I was invited to go to the baptism of my nephew.
Satan just gave me the best help ever, I accomplished a very hard task that will change my life forever, I am very thankful for him. I don't know if this is some kind of test or something. For me I would just say no, I hate xianty, but I would have to explain it to my family, who is abusive and the worst product of xianty, that I am a satanism. I didn't want to do it, I don't think they will understand, but I also respect and love satan really much, I don't want to disappoint him.

What should I do, is it ok to just go and hold the baby in the baptise and pretend I am a christian?

Satan is not like "God".
The ancient gods are teachers and supporters, and not tyrants.

Donlup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down