The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

My Definition Of the Term Christian .

4 posters

Go down

My Definition Of the Term Christian . Empty My Definition Of the Term Christian .

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:11 am

Christians (N) Mindless Morons who lack an Open mind and place hope in Something that Doesn't Exist.
I am thinking about Writing a Dictionary and Listing Them as this . Any thing Else I could put ?

Any one Know what I could Put the Kikes and Baby Bombers as ?

Back to top Go down

My Definition Of the Term Christian . Empty Re: My Definition Of the Term Christian .

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Itzio-Altrea wrote:Christians (N) Mindless Morons who lack an Open mind and place hope in Something that Doesn't Exist.
I am thinking about Writing a Dictionary and Listing Them as this . Any thing Else I could put ?

Any one Know what I could Put the Kikes and Baby Bombers as ?

"something that doesn't exist" is too bland. how about "fictitious jewish characters"

Kike (N): Dishonest foul inhuman beings who have nothing of their own and whose sole purpose is to destroy the Gentile race.

Last edited by LucifugeKaiser on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

My Definition Of the Term Christian . Empty Re: My Definition Of the Term Christian .

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:11 pm

brainwashed cattle
mindless robots

Last edited by AgeOfLucifer on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Let's keep this semi-civil please. It is a well known fact I dislike Christians, but it is much waste of words to deal with them. Please do continue this thread but keep it at a civil level.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 pm

LossoCelo wrote:Let's keep this semi-civil please. It is a well known fact I dislike Christians, but it is much waste of words to deal with them. Please do continue this thread but keep it at a civil level.

-Losso

will do, it is also a well known fact that bitching and complaining accomplishes very little.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:30 pm

LucifugeKaiser wrote:
LossoCelo wrote:Let's keep this semi-civil please. It is a well known fact I dislike Christians, but it is much waste of words to deal with them. Please do continue this thread but keep it at a civil level.

-Losso

will do, it is also a well known fact that bitching and complaining accomplishes very little.
Arguing Does Very little As Well.Just throwing that out there .

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Itzio-Altrea wrote:
LucifugeKaiser wrote:

-Losso

Arguing Does Very little As Well.Just throwing that out there .

I've always been a bigger fan of open discussion. my parents argue with me all the time, leaving situations at hand difficult to administer.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Freedom of Speech is always Given (At least in the U.S.A ).but in A Jew Run Society A voice Can Early be Muted. If We are the Opposite of the Jews Then why are some Of our Tactics the same ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 am

Why is all the hate going towards the Jews and Xians? The Muslims, in my opinion, are more of a threat. The worst the average Christian will do is break into your house and set a bible on your table, or tell you that you sin and need to repent. Muslims will actually kill people that don't follow them. A member of another forum I visit has posted a topic on the Muslims. Did you know that in some middle-eastern countries they monitor the internet checking for people visiting websites promoting other religions (like this one!). And in some cases kill people who admit to doing this. The Christians and Jews won't kill us for visiting websites.

You guys all complain that Jews control Google and don't promote Satanism. Well, in some other countries the Muslims block all religious websites not for their cause. The Muslims are much more willing to die for their cause than many Christians or Jews. Here's something I found on another forum you all should read.http://www.wnd.com/files/NAIT-MB%20Manifesto.pdf

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 am

Jordan wrote:Why is all the hate going towards the Jews and Xians? The Muslims, in my opinion, are more of a threat. The worst the average Christian will do is break into your house and set a bible on your table, or tell you that you sin and need to repent. Muslims will actually kill people that don't follow them. A member of another forum I visit has posted a topic on the Muslims. Did you know that in some middle-eastern countries they monitor the internet checking for people visiting websites promoting other religions (like this one!). And in some cases kill people who admit to doing this. The Christians and Jews won't kill us for visiting websites.

You guys all complain that Jews control Google and don't promote Satanism. Well, in some other countries the Muslims block all religious websites not for their cause. The Muslims are much more willing to die for their cause than many Christians or Jews. Here's something I found on another forum you all should read.http://www.wnd.com/files/NAIT-MB%20Manifesto.pdf

I agree with you. But most of the muslims aren't dangerous at all. They hate other religions, but the same term as in christianism is applied, "it is much better to convert someone to follow your religion, rather than killing them".
Now, of course, in some countries have appeared extremist movements to kill the westerners and inject fear among them. I think behind these movements are the jews, with the goal to polarize the globe with two different religions and to make them fight with each other, so in the end the jews can take all the money from it.
To the extremists is given the pretext that Mohamed has fought many wars called "Jihad", but Mohamed fought only against the pagans. The pagans in the Koran are considered the greatest enemy, not the christians. Muslims admit that Jewsus is "messenger of God", but according to their book Mohamed is the last "messenger of God" and there will be no other after him, so that makes their religion more "sophisticated" and more accurate.
But it is in the jews's interest that these two religions fight among each other, because right now they are the greatest religions in the planet, so it can bring forward the next world war, while the jews stand clean and watch the gentiles fight for their books.
Muslims are misinformed to death, because very few of them actually know about other religions and spiritual paths. There aren't many atheists among them, because they really don't have other choice, except following the crowd. Their religion makes them sooo ignorant that brought them to the position where they are located. They consider almost everything westerner as devilish.
About the Koran, they say that no poet can write so beautiful, so it must be the work of god.
I don't know who really wrote the Koran, because there's not much information about the muslims in the JoS, but it'd be good if someone shed more light about it.

Sorry for being off topic, but I thought it would be good for satanists to have more info about the muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:17 pm

AgeOfLucifer wrote:
Jordan wrote:Why is all the hate going towards the Jews and Xians? The Muslims, in my opinion, are more of a threat. The worst the average Christian will do is break into your house and set a bible on your table, or tell you that you sin and need to repent. Muslims will actually kill people that don't follow them. A member of another forum I visit has posted a topic on the Muslims. Did you know that in some middle-eastern countries they monitor the internet checking for people visiting websites promoting other religions (like this one!). And in some cases kill people who admit to doing this. The Christians and Jews won't kill us for visiting websites.

I agree with you. But most of the muslims aren't dangerous at all. They hate other religions, but the same term as in christianism is applied, "it is much better to convert someone to follow your religion, rather than killing them".
Now, of course, in some countries have appeared extremist movements to kill the westerners and inject fear among them. I think behind these movements are the jews, with the goal to polarize the globe with two different religions and to make them fight with each other, so in the end the jews can take all the money from it.
To the extremists is given the pretext that Mohamed has fought many wars called "Jihad", but Mohamed fought only against the pagans. The pagans in the Koran are considered the greatest enemy, not the christians. Muslims admit that Jewsus is "messenger of God", but according to their book Mohamed is the last "messenger of God" and there will be no other after him, so that makes their religion more "sophisticated" and more accurate.
But it is in the jews's interest that these two religions fight among each other, because right now they are the greatest religions in the planet, so it can bring forward the next world war, while the jews stand clean and watch the gentiles fight for their books.
Muslims are misinformed to death, because very few of them actually know about other religions and spiritual paths. There aren't many atheists among them, because they really don't have other choice, except following the crowd. Their religion makes them sooo ignorant that brought them to the position where they are located. They consider almost everything westerner as devilish.
About the Koran, they say that no poet can write so beautiful, so it must be the work of god.
I don't know who really wrote the Koran, because there's not much information about the muslims in the JoS, but it'd be good if someone shed more light about it.

Sorry for being off topic, but I thought it would be good for satanists to have more info about the muslims.

Please Go on , This is Some Pretty Interesting stuff. (Not Sarcastic) is there any Websites that "Exposes" Islam ?

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:29 pm

There is a website that exposes xianity, judaism, islam, AND mormonism. Truthofsatan666.org
it is very useful. There is also an HP from JoS that is working on a professional blog, though I don't remember her exact name, I believe she resides in Egypt. She also has an expose on wicca.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Ahh now I see . Islam Demands Slavish Worship . the Word Islam Means Submission , Or Submission to Their "god". They do it Because they Feel They have to , not Like the Chri-stian who Have a Fanatical love for Their Jebus and Jehovah .

the Jews are the Complete start of it all ,But Out of a All The Muslims Take the prize when It comes to slavish worship .

http://ageofsatan.co.cc/doctrine_of_submission_and_slavery_priestess_zildar_raasi.html

So the Muslims in my Opinion are Worst than the Xians . Just because They WILL Kill , Die , and Destroy For their god.Not all of them , But At least Enough for some thing to Get F'ed Up.

==================================================================================================
I need to Look More about Mormons . I am Disappointed to Say but my Parents were Mormons No

Hail Satan!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 am

Christians:
1. Mindless brain washed zombies.
2. Societal slaves.
3. Kike Slaves
4. What they want you to be

Related Words : Jew, Islam,
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down