The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Make him obsessed as revenge?

3 posters

Go down

Make him obsessed as revenge? Empty Make him obsessed as revenge?

Post by SatanicDoll Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:02 pm

My situation is like this: my long distance boyfriend has IGNORED me for 4 months now. He simply doesn't answer me anymore. I have asked him 15 times what's wrong, if we are over etc... but he just wont answer! I understand that when you guys read this you're thinking that I'm real
fucking stupid
for thinking that him and I are still together... I don't want to go into details here but there are many other things that indicate that he still wants to be with me but that he is somehow unsure. It seems he doesn't know if he still wants me, or that he wants me to still be there for his convenience until he has fully moved on while I am still stuck on him, or something like that... I know I havent done anything to piss him off so it's not that. I went to a psychic who said that he has problems with money and his ex wife, but that he wants to be with me but just can't for some reason etc. But I don't know if I should believe her either...

I still hope he comes back to me, I still want and love him but during these months without any word from him my heart has become very prepared to move on. And if he doesnt come back, then I want to fuck him over somehow for leaving me this way. Because if he never speaks to me again (I'll give him 2 more months..) then clearly he's moved on from me, and at that point I want some kind of revenge on him as you can understand. Some kind of spell to make him completely obsessed with me or the like. But I don't know if I can accomplish this, because first of all, he is much older than me, and he's been practicing magic for over 15 years. All while I've never done anything near it (yet). So at this point I feel like I am a little bunny compared to a werewolf if you know what I mean? How am I supposed to win over him? But I just feel like I have to get some kind of revenge if this is how he intends to treat me. I can't just let him get away with it!

What would you have done in my situation?
Anyone who has any suggestions on a forceful spell? Twisted Evil (don't want to seem like a lazy bitch who's looking for someone to hand me an 'easy' solution here, I'm just a little curious..)

SatanicDoll

Back to top Go down

Make him obsessed as revenge? Empty Re: Make him obsessed as revenge?

Post by Riael Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 am

New on forum but, The True Lord, Satan's powers and truths are not for hurting others, they are told to you so you can grow on your own and be a part of him army once you die, even tough there are curses and things made for this life.

Riael

Back to top Go down

Post by Drgndbtrfly Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:01 pm

A true satanist never puts themselves in this situation. I'm a woman & have your back. If my bf, friend or anyone ignored me once it's over. Easier said than done I know, but honey where is your pride? Stop chasing him. No one likes it, & the day you put yourself first then you'll see others chasing you. I'm sure you know what I mean & not talking about being stuck up just PUT YOURSELF FIRST.
As for spells I'm sure others can help or search the net maybe.
15 times?!! Of course he won't answer or maybe one day give you the "it's not you, it's me" crap. what I'm trying to tell you is never put yourself on that spot I know you love him, but love yourself more.
I'm always for revenge, but when putting yourself first - is he worth it? Is he worth your time even thinking about him?
Move on.

Drgndbtrfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down