The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Rap battles

4 posters

Go down

Rap battles Empty Rap battles

Post by Lucifers Warrior Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Anybody here ever rap battle?

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles

Post by LucifugeKaiser Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:52 pm

I've never tried. Personally, I never got into hip-hop cuz I hated the gangster culture. There are a couple of hip-hop artists I like, including Gorillaz and Saul Williams.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Metal all the way!!!

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Rap battles Empty I dont battle but I make hip hop with more dark, death metal edged rhyme

Post by DamienzIzMean Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm

I dont battle but I make hip hop with more dark, death metal edged rhyme: some might like it some might hate it, but it is a good outlet for saying what I want how I want. take it for what it is or let it be, I think everyone needs to at least get it straight that not all hip hop is the pre-conceived "sh*t Hop" that commercial rap puts in everyone's minds. I grew up on death metal, hardcore, and good underground hip hop like Cage, Necro, Mr. Hyde, Ill Bill, etc. In the name of The satanic self, I put my creative side to use i made the beat and did the rhymes/vocals. i was going to put the song up but im new so I guess if anyone is interested in hearing the song send me a message and ill send a link to it, but my friend jim was really good at battling we started a joint group made a four song demo before he died last feb. Its pretty obscene comical sexuallly explicit and violent music so im sure some would really find appreciation in it haha
DamienzIzMean
DamienzIzMean

https://www.facebook.com/adamfinnegan  www.afterlifeInfernal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum