The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Your Own Satanic Government

4 posters

Go down

Your Own Satanic Government Empty Your Own Satanic Government

Post by LuciferChristoph Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 am

How would you make it?

(Yes I made this topic to spike up forum activity)
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Your Own Satanic Government Empty Re: Your Own Satanic Government

Post by Dante Satanas Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Haha, i actually wrote an article on the ideal utopian society. http://socyberty.com/philosophy/theory-on-utopian-society/
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

lol I remember that^^.........my government would be totalitarian but the master image would be Satan......like a theocracy. =)
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

I see, that could possibly work, but of course if a "prophet" got enough followers to believe that his word was the word of Satan, then he could quite simply control the world. and it would go from a totalitarian ruled by satan, to a totalitarian ruled by the false prophet.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

And that is why the goverment would need an extremely strict procedure to becoming the head of state, if Father wouldn't openly take control of course. To reduce the chance of this false prophet you speak of.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm

I see, that makes the best course of action Father Satan taking open control.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by SidVonLavey Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

I would have my society be a small somewhat anarchist society in which the ground belief is Satanism I imagine it to be around about 100 people in it and we all work together in sustaining a perfect utopian society and we would use the barter system once the population reaches 200 they split in half making another tribe/clan of 100 Anarchist Satanist this will keep happening until the tribes spread out across the globe. When a group splits into 2 groups of 100 the new tribe is able to establish their own government or system that works for them if they want, but hopefully the fact that they're raised on anarchy this will not happen.
SidVonLavey
SidVonLavey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaseCosmicwing Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 am

My ideal government under Father Satan would be one in which the intellectual elite lead the non-elite. Something I may, or may not, stand alone on, is my idea that the ruling elite should be comprised of Satanists, and of Atheists. This may seem strange, but my reasoning truly stands quite sound if you look at it. We do not know everything of our spiritual world, and finding this knowledge and wisdom, as well as making it universally known and common, is a major goal of the Spiritual Satanist(admittedly I know very little of the other sects, and some may share the same goal, but I know this is the goal of Spiritual Satanists, so it makes a good example.) We also do not know everything about the physical world around us. While Satanists also work to do this, none work more diligently to it than do Atheists. They base all existence and knowledge, as well as wisdom, in the physical world, so as they make their journey to finding physical truth and enlightening the world to it, they have no notions of deviating from the physical; in another way of wording, they have nothing to "distract" them from the physical world and universe. Just in case not all are on the same page, the Satanists(of all sects who associate with the spirit) will work to uncover spiritual truth and wisdom to make known. Atheists(and more secular sects of Satanism) will work to do the same with the physical world. Both sides being highly rational in thought, with skepticism ranging from moderate to meticulous, and the idea that nothing should be accepted for face value, this would be a world in which knowledge would thrive exponentially. The only issue that may have true potential to arise between the Satanists and Atheists, is a storm of arguments over whether to believe in any deity or spirit, and so long as the spiritual focus their studies in the spirit and the secular in the physical world, this should be a very small issue, should it ever arise. The secular Satanist(again, this is only to my knowledge which, still as of yet, is quite limited) has very little difference in this idea from the Atheist, and in some cases, has no true difference. Even should an Atheist decide to try their hands in the realm of the spirit and grow skeptical to the point of questioning, or should the reverse happen with a Satanist of the spirit becoming skeptical to the point of questioning Atheists or the more secular Satanists, this is an issue that these intelligent and rational minds can easy discuss and move on from. Not to mention, findings of the spiritual could possibly influence the secular to try to find a physical explanation, and vice versa. In essence, this would create a potential for, as of yet, unimaginable leaps and bounds in the areas of knowledge and wisdom. Where do those who don't agree with either go? They are the governed. They are not below their leaders, in fact, the leaders will be something of masters to consensual slaves(to the "slaves" it will be new only in that they can see their new masters.) Many may misunderstand me here. When I speak of masters and consensual slaves, I mean a relationship in which the master cares for the slave, keeping them fed, clothed, and well, but also keeping them in line. The Xians are a great example of the slave mentality mentioned here. They already follow rules from their master as they see them presented, and they never question their loyalty or their punishments, or really, well, anything. The only difference I can find is that this time they will be in a correct master/slave relationship. They will be actively watched over and cared for. They will be actively punished for stepping out of line, and rewarded for hard work and completion of tasks. The masters will do all they can to make the existence of their slaves as happy as they can while keeping them on a decent leash. The masters will not make insane rules, and will not simply punish their slaves because of a bad mood. They will keep the rules they set forth with a swift, iron fist. Will this be a perfect society? No. I understand that imperfections still exist, but this is a possible society, and one where things will be better for all once all is said and done. The responsible, rational elites will rule those who seek rule. They will be fair and just, but also strict and quick to straighten a line that should be followed. Hope this comes across as I mean it, and not as my wanting a vicious communist nation or something to that effect.

ChaseCosmicwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down