The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Just a couple of the satanic bands i know

3 posters

Go down

Just a couple of the satanic bands i know Empty Just a couple of the satanic bands i know

Post by Dante Satanas Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:27 am

Dimmu Borgir

Gorgoroth

Mayhem

Sicktanick (this one is rap, and not Spiritual Satanist, but blasphemes Christianity in every friggin song, i like to walk into churches when I'm forced to blasting this shit....)
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of the satanic bands i know Empty sicktanik

Post by hermies Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 pm

I am sick i am wicked i will make you all my victims ha ha i will kill all Christians! Awesome song
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of the satanic bands i know Empty Satanic Bands

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 pm

Another really good Satanic band is the death metal band Deicide. I love their song "Fuck Your God." Every time one of those xian bastards pisses me off, that song reminds me of how pitiful they really are Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of the satanic bands i know Empty another song

Post by hermies Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:15 pm

This band isent satanic or a band but the song is called satan loves me. Just search it on you tube, check it out.
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of the satanic bands i know Empty Re: Just a couple of the satanic bands i know

Post by Jordan Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

I listen to a lot of death metal and some black metal, lots of satanic bands there. Aeon is pretty sick, you should check out their video "forgiveness denied" on youtube. Deicide, Dimmu Borgir, Hate, Vesania, God Dethroned. Another epic band is Behemoth, although I'm not sure if their truly satanic. They are definatly Occultist. A lot of people say they are actually Thelema and have a lot of their work based on Crowely. Although they do have songs referencing to Satan and various other gods. They for sure hate Xtians though, The lead singer, Nurgle, got put in jail because he ripped pages out of a bible on stage and threw it into the crowd yelling "Stomp on it and piss on it." I find that Nurgle is very well educated, with very deep lyrics that refer to a lot of pagan lore.

Amon Amarth is just a straight up viking themed death metal band that is based on Norse Mythology. I would either same Amon Amarth or Behemoth are my favorite bands

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of the satanic bands i know Empty Re: Just a couple of the satanic bands i know

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down