The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Are you an active member?

4 posters

Go down

How often are you on this forum?

Are you an active member? I_vote_lcap50%Are you an active member? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Are you an active member? I_vote_lcap33%Are you an active member? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Are you an active member? I_vote_lcap17%Are you an active member? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Are you an active member? I_vote_lcap0%Are you an active member? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you an active member? I_vote_lcap0%Are you an active member? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Are you an active member? Empty Are you an active member?

Post by Lucifers Warrior Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 am

So, I have decided to put up this poll to see how many members we actually have. I know we actually have a little over 70 members but I want to see how many active members we have. Please take a minute to answer this.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Are you an active member? Empty Re: Are you an active member?

Post by LossoCelo Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:36 pm

I've needed to focus more on friends and school lately so my activity has dropped, but I am not exactly as active as I used to be.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm

I've been logging on every day so far. Though I am bound to log in less.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:10 am

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity lately; it's a combination of two things.

1- I have been extremely busy with school as the term is getting close to the end. I have had a lot of big projects due in the past while that required lots of my time. Also final exams are starting so I'm busy with that too.

2- I have had mixed feelings for the JoS as I have already said, but there's no use talking about that issue. I've come to realize through the last couple of months that Satanist's are differen't than most people. They are unique in that they all share a common goal, but each with their own unique interpretation. What Satan and Satanism is to me is different than what it is to you. Unity is hard to come by from what I have observed, and can lead to some drama (not the good kind!). So I may not agree with everything you guys say, just as you guys won't agree with everything I believe. But were all Theistic Satanists, and I would like to take as much as I can from whats out there.

You guys were the first exposure of any kind I have had to this belief/life style. I really do miss talking and learning from you. I'm here to stay and take from it what I want, and give back what I can.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down