The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Questions about the Nazi and hitler. That whole ordeal..

5 posters

Go down

Questions about the Nazi and hitler. That whole ordeal.. Empty Questions about the Nazi and hitler. That whole ordeal..

Post by Demonchick Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Question. Hitler was pro Aryan correct? And I'm just curious but I think I read on JoS that he was greatly rewarded by Lucifer. But someone said that being Jewish(even the slightest bit) made u a enemy of Satan. But hitlers grandma was Jewish. And he was short,with dark hair and dark eyes? So now I'm confused. Is Hitler a good thing or someone to hate. MY TEACHERS CONFUSE ME!!

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Nazi and hitler. That whole ordeal.. Empty Re: Questions about the Nazi and hitler. That whole ordeal..

Post by LossoCelo Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Hitler, in many aspects earned my respect NOT by anything he did to or for his country, he has gained my honor through his military intelligence. Yes he supported a race called Aryans, (Also a little fact that most people don't know, you had to be GERMAN to be an Aryan. Hitler however was Austrian.) I don't care what your teachers tell you about Hitler, he should be respected FOREVER as the greatest military mind of the 20th century. Did he kill the 11million people? I personally don't know, I wasn't there and neither were any of you guys.
You'll constantly hear people call him crazy. Well if crazy wins you an entire continent, with minimal losses, by all means you can be as crazy as you want. In the end YOUR name is going to go down in history FAR LONGER then the people who took you down. If he had only waited a little longer to attack Russia, he would have easily won that war. But that's what cockieness does to ya : D. 1 history less for any idiot who wants to become a world leader lol. DON'T BOTHER RUSSIA, look at every military leader in history that tried this, it doesn't end so pretty good. Russians may be lacking in some aspects, but they know how to get the fucking job DONE once you attack them.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Nazi and hitler. That whole ordeal.. Empty Re: Questions about the Nazi and hitler. That whole ordeal..

Post by Demonchick Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Yea, I can see what u mean. And I agree. And thank you. Now u clarified why issue to my teacher and almost got expeled for lol...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Demonchick wrote:But someone said that being Jewish(even the slightest bit) made u a enemy of Satan. But hitlers grandma was Jewish.

There is so much distortion in this statement. The whole thing about Hitler's grandmother being Jewish was disproved a long time ago, just no one who studies him cares to look for this fact. His grandmother "DATED" a Jewish man, and it was proven that the Jewish man was not his father. Also you have to understand that currently the primary source of information for Spiritual Satanists comes from a slightly bias opinion, and by default the newer generations think that they have to agree with that or they go against their belief. However, it is not true. Satan created them just as he created us, they were corrupted along the way... The Jewish vs Satanist is personal belief, not direct word. Christians were corrupted along the way as well, along with most beliefs, so why are they not as persecuted? You have to ask yourself that. By all rights I was Atheist, then Toltest, I was never corrupted, but my family was Christian at some point.
Now Mac I'm sure you will read this, and I apologize but I'm going to disallow hatred towards all religions here, keep this post clean or leave it alone. I'm all ears to your views, but please keep the forum semi-neutral. We are open to all versions of Satanism, not just spiritual, and that's why we have to follow different and slightly stricter rules then the E-groups.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh. Wow. I can say I learned something today. This is why I ask questions.. Ok but all these Jewish people I know absolutely hate me because I'm "on the dark side" and I never said anything to them. It's almost like wherever I go my teachers don't treat me the same way(they use to be nice...) and they seem to know I'm not a xtian. I don't know what Iv done either. If they have something against me is it wrong for me to be rude and spiteful right back at them when they make a comment or something rude/demeaning when I did nothing wrong. I still have a Christian family and go to a Christian school. Im going through my own personal torture every day. So if I'm confused I can't help it...so Hitler wasn't Jewish, Satan doesn't hate anyone who may have a little bit of Jewish blood in them? I'm so so so lost. This is why I need a mentor lol.

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Hmm, well I don't know how much help I can be to be honest but if you want to PM me I can answer any questions you have. But if you talk directly to me instead of the full forum, you'll get general answers including all views of satanism, not just spiritual, or not just Levyean, symbolic or any of the others, you'll get an answer that tries to include them all. This is because I take the true meaning of satans words, and that is to pave a path for yourself and seek your own belief in his words, to do that you can't really focus on 1 belief.

Retaliating against Xians is a waste of time, and energy. They are a lot of the time not willing to listen to you because they are so caught up in their beliefs they forget reality. A good advantage to half when dealing with them is solely to ignore people. Now please don't take this and start ignoring your friends...... I will tell you now that's a horrible idea. Take what will help you in the future and throw anything else away. Get your education, and enjoy as much of it as you can.

No Hitler wasn't Jewish. And I don't know 100% because I'm still alive (+ I'm like 0% Jewish... My mother doesn't even know what they celebrate in replacement for yule.) but if you firstly read all of the works from Satan, they all point to the fact that Satan simply LET the Jewish god exist, knowing that he was more powerful. In addition, the Jewish/Christians make no attempt to deny his existence, but choose to deny the existence of eachother's gods. In honesty it seems as he made a simple mistake, it bit him in the ass, and now he's fixing it. Well with any morale that I know, while I read what he says, he makes no attempts or hints to the annihilation of Jewish people, or Xian people. So the argument is purely self-beliefs.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 pm

The point of view I have on the whole Satanists vs Jewish/Xian/Muslim thing is very different than most of the JoS point of views. Sorry to anyone I may offend. When you think about the individual members of the big three monotheistic religions you have to remember that the majority of them are just slaves. I agree wholeheartedly that those religions are terrible and hate those organizations. But hating the people and hating their belief system is different.

A good analogy I use is comparing the xian/jew/muslim god to a corrupt ruler, who has ill will towards all of man kind. This ruler has an army of slaves that he uses at his disposal. The root of the problem isn't the slaves, but the evil ruler. The slaves don't know that their doing wrong, they just think that if they follow this ruler they will be rewarded. Killing slaves will just waste time and resources. Now if you could somehow show the slaves the truth of the evil ruler. If you could show them there is a whole world outside of their evil kingdom that wants to benefit mankind it would be more effective. The slaves would no longer want to be slaves. Now you would be wasting less resources and wasting less lives. The same goes for dealing with the big three.

Also another thing about being born a Jew. You can't hate someone for what blood flows in their veins. What if one of you were born a Jew? What if you saw the truth and wanted to be a Satanist? Is it fair that you are not allowed the truth just because of the blood that you have? I was born a Christian, which is an enemy of Satan, but I saw the truth. I agree that the Jews are very corrupt and are the source of many problems. But you got to remember that many of the Jews are oblivous to this. Its the ones in power that make make the decisions. It is the ignorant ones that know the truth but still refuse it that should be hated. I have a hatred for certain religions, but not human beings. I hope you all understand this point.

Sorry again if this offends you, but this is my personal view. My personal view is not the same as your personal view. I'm not asking anyone to accept this view, but to acknowledge it.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Thank you Jordan, this is exactly what I was asking for this conversation to be. It is well known that I have a personal hatred for the Xian beliefs, but I don't hate all Christians, it's a waste of time for me. I hate certain ones that choose to target people because they don't believe in the same things, but I have every right to dislike people like that.
Jordan brought up a good point that I failed to mention, but left out a small portion of it as well so let me try to combine our ideas without upsetting you : ). In the analogy to slaves, you are correct, instead of wasting resources to kill the slaves, you can open their eyes to the truth. They will quickly be more open to the truth, and now your side is actually 2 men stronger. This being because now the evil slave ruler lost 1 and you gained one. Now these newly released slaves will use their resources to open others to the truth as well. In short hatred against people because of their blood will be the downfall of satanism if we allow it.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 am

With all fairness and respect to your previous posts, I definitely agree and disagree on different things. Yes, I'm one of those that feels disgusted by jews, just reading some of the shit in the Talmud makes me sick. I hate the energy and attitude that most Jewish people have. But overall, I'd rather try to advance myself, if anyone gets in the way well fuck them. But I still fight against these enemies, because I know Satan doesn't want them, they are NOT his people. Why would I just use Satanism only for myself and not think of my Father Lucifer? Lately, I've been learning to let go and have fun while still taking responsibility seriously. I think the spiritual war is a responsibility for every dedicated Satanist, but it doesn't need to be the forefront of your teachings. I'm often disappointed when half or most of the Satanic info is just hate, especially when it's the JOY of Satan, but I guess it's nonetheless important.

I wouldn't be one to drop spiritual warfare on account of "fairness"
Hatred is perfectly normal and 100% O.K. when directed at people that harmed you or your family in some way.

I do agree with Hitler being a military genius. The Nazis INVENTED computers. Anyway, I also agree with the fact that most xians are a waste of time and energy. They have little if any energy at all, and should just be left to die if they are unwilling to listen. As far as friends go, I would never befriend someone who would be easily identified as "xian" because then that label could follow me as well. Satan says he does not allow friendly association with them, but I'm pretty sure he's saying don't befriend anyone who'll constantly pester an proselytize. Since the majority of the population identifies themselves as "xian" they can't all be totally serious about it. I know some xians who are just whatever to the whole program, and I don't really mind them.

LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 pm

I was kidding bout the mentor thing lol... I should said sarcasm. But o well. And I think the Jewish people are crazy. And I don't like being around them, I feel all icky and like I'm doing wrong. I'm just not comfortable near them. And the whole Jews having a huge number of slaves clearly implying Gentiles kinda makes me not happy. But that's my views...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Well I guess my point of view is different on the whole Jew thing. I guess its because I have never really known or been around any Jews, so I don't know what its like. My whole life I have only known one jewish person, and I rarely talked to her because she was just another co-worker that I rarely worked with. I know that the jews are corrupt and own much of the corporate world (Google, You Tube, banks, etc...), but have not had any personal negative situations with them. It would be like someone never ever being around a xian. They would here that they are ignorant and blind, but you would just think "meh, there are a lot of stupid people in this world." It is when you actually have a conversation with them, trying to explain something that doesn't fit their little creation theory, or what the bible says, that makes communication with them futile. I have had many bad experiences with xians, especially growing up as one, getting to know first hand our ignorant they really are.

I have noticed that a lot of the JoS community has a hatred specified to the Jews, more so than the xians or Muslims. I guess maybe if I actually met these people and experienced first hand how much of a "kike" that they are, then I could agree with you on many of your claims. But since this has not happened, my negative view of the Jews is just limited to what I read. I'm sorry if I don't share that same mentality, but I find it hard to have a hatred to just one of the three monotheistic "religions" without getting to know firsthand the depths of their trickery and selfishness. Just out of curiousity, what does "kike" actually mean? I've never heard that word until I looked on the JoS webiste.

Personally, out of my own opinions, would put my specific hatred to the Muslims. This is because, as I've said in another post, they will actually kill to spread their religion. They treat their wives like slaves. If the Muslims got any good influence here they could somehow adopt the Sharia law, which would be horrible. Everyone goes easy on them because their foreign, but they have a potential to cause a lot of harm to human kind. I guess they are a more immediate concern, where as the Jew/christian adgenda is more a long term concern. I would rather deal with short-term concerns first before they get out of hand. But anyways, like I mentioned earlier, these are just my view points. If anyone would like to enlighten me on any aspect they disagree with, please feel free to pm me. I have an open mind, and do not hastily judge others.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 am

Well Hitler would have won the war if he attacked in Spring or Summer, but he did not learn from Napolean's mistake of attacking near winter. If there was not a lack of winter supplies, and Hitler waited until he had a lot more shipments from the Soviets, he would have had won the Soviets and had a completely independant economy from the rest of the world he had not imperialized upon. For all we know Hitler would rule the world and have ridded this world of the Jewish filth.

Stalin was warned of the Operation Barbarossa far ahead of time and had his chances to rid Germany of Nazism early too. Spies warned him constantly, even his own generals, but Stalin entrusted Hitler far too much than he should have. (The first time Stalin trusted anyone was someone who was his enemy....how ironic lol) (and ironically not many people know about the spies part)

So I am viewing chances of victory from both views. If Stalin listened, he would have won far early, if Hitler had more patience, he would have won. (lol two totally different versions of waiting.)
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down