The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Questions and clarifications.

4 posters

Go down

Questions and clarifications. Empty Questions and clarifications.

Post by bboyYen Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:12 pm

I posted this to the Adult and Main groups on yahoo but it might not have gotten through moderation.

I'm posting it here:

So lots of questions and clarifications.

1) What do think of http://www.truthism.com/ ?

2) The Luciferian Liberation Front is in fact a site created by the Church of SubGenius(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius), it's a parody website of conspiracy theories, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, how exactly would you respond to that?

(Not that the theme of being created by Aliens isn't uncommon, the Raelians, UMMO.CC Luciferians, Ancient Astronauts, Ancient Aliens Truthists theorists believe along those lines.)

3) Assuming that Father Satan is in fact an Alien being who is really humanoid in appearance and a Nordic. I mean. Since Satan was outcast by the other Nordic Gods who are against raising humanity and since Satan and his Demons are pro-raising-humanity are in the minority then how is it exactly a good idea to side with Satan. Especially since the majority of Nordic Gods, plus the Greys, plus the Reptilians are pro destroying humans, while Satan and his Demons are only in the minority.

How is it that siding with Satan is a good idea. I mean if someone gets attacked by Aliens how can Satan and his Demons in minority possibly respond to all the attacks. Plus if the other factions of Aliens really decide to go for the kill (the majority of Nordics, Reptilians and Greys) how can Satan and his Demons possibly with the war?

So my question is how is it a good (logical) idea to side with Satan and his Demons when they're in the minority against the majority of the other Nordic Gods, Reptilians and Greys. I mean theoretically the other aliens could just gang up and kill all of Satan and his Demons right now. Plus theoretically they should be overwhelming us with their attacks since Satan and his Demons are in the minority and we're just humans.

What exactly is it that separates us from other people. Are Satan and his Demons different from other Nordic Gods?

Awaiting your answers.

bboyYen

Back to top Go down

Questions and clarifications. Empty Re: Questions and clarifications.

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Satan is so much more incredibly powerful. In the past we were much outnumbered, but this is no longer the case. The power of the demons are much higher than you could possibly imagine. Anyone who has invoked a demon could tell you that. To my understanding, we have hundreds of demons on our side and the enemy is nearly powerless against us. We are entering the age of Aquarius, Lucifers Aeon and the power of the stars are going in our favor. Hail Satan!

There may indeed be more answers from others. I might also warn you, there is no infighting allowed here. I understand this was a valid question, but a quick analysis of your posts tells me you seem argument provoking. This is a forum for discussion, not arguing.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by bboyYen Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 pm

LucifugeKaiser wrote:Satan is so much more incredibly powerful. In the past we were much outnumbered, but this is no longer the case. The power of the demons are much higher than you could possibly imagine. Anyone who has invoked a demon could tell you that. To my understanding, we have hundreds of demons on our side and the enemy is nearly powerless against us. We are entering the age of Aquarius, Lucifers Aeon and the power of the stars are going in our favor. Hail Satan!

There may indeed be more answers from others. I might also warn you, there is no infighting allowed here. I understand this was a valid question, but a quick analysis of your posts tells me you seem argument provoking. This is a forum for discussion, not arguing.

Aye, no problem, it's just that the groups had moderation.

Could you go into details as to how Satan and his Demons are more powerful than other? etc.

bboyYen

Back to top Go down

Post by JonParmesan Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 am

#3 on your list is one question that has bothered me for a long time now.

If the enemy god could destroy us all they would have done it already but something seems to be stopping them. Would you rather side with those who want you destroyed or would you rather side with those who want you to live and become a God. If you side with the enemy gods you will be destroyed no doubt. If you side with Satan there is a better chance you will survive. Its either be destroyed right of the bat or give them a good fight. And Satan has said we have already won. All we have to do is empower ourselves. I would like to know the answer myself. Sometimes while im meditating that question will pop up.

JonParmesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 am

Strength isn't always about who outnumbers who. Those who believe in truth and empower themselves are much more powerful than those who don't. A good analogy is how 300 (roughly, thats not the exact number) Spartans were able to hold off thousands of Persians. They were severely outnumbered, but prevailed against an army of slaves.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by bboyYen Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks. But exactly how is it that Satan and his Demons are more powerful. Does a Nordic God once he turns or adopts a Satanic attitude instantly become more poweful? I mean the Enemy Nordic Gods are still Gods right? Do they lack kundalini?

bboyYen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down