The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Can anyone recommend me a good book on astrology

3 posters

Go down

Can anyone recommend me a good book on astrology Empty Can anyone recommend me a good book on astrology

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 am

Ok, I know nothing about astrology and really don't know where to look for some good source of information.
If anyone can recommend me a book/s, preferably from a satanic point of view, I mean real information, not some bollocks made up by idiots, would be a great deal of help. I'm not lazy to research, but not sure what to trust.

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend me a good book on astrology Empty Re: Can anyone recommend me a good book on astrology

Post by LossoCelo Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:53 am

Uhm, I have a couple friends that are really good with that stuff, I'll see if they have any books they can recommend.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend me a good book on astrology Empty Re: Can anyone recommend me a good book on astrology

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 pm

LossoCelo wrote:Uhm, I have a couple friends that are really good with that stuff, I'll see if they have any books they can recommend.

-Losso

Thank you Losso! Looking forward for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:05 pm

I will recommend "Llewellyn's Complete Book of Astrology: The Easy Way to Learn Astrology" by Kris Brandt Riske.
I read this one briefly at the library one day, fair warning: I'm not exactly the astrology expert here but I found it was easy to understand and a good reference guide. lets see what Losso's friends have to recommend as well.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Still working on replies I apologize, the friends I want to ask haven't been on in a few days.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 am

LucifugeKaiser wrote:I will recommend "Llewellyn's Complete Book of Astrology: The Easy Way to Learn Astrology" by Kris Brandt Riske.
I read this one briefly at the library one day, fair warning: I'm not exactly the astrology expert here but I found it was easy to understand and a good reference guide. lets see what Losso's friends have to recommend as well.

Thank you for this one! But I didn't manage to find it as an e-book, anyway I'm going to search a little more.

LossoCelo wrote:Still working on replies I apologize, the friends I want to ask haven't been on in a few days.

No worries, I'm not in a hurry. It's good to see that we have helpful people around here, who actually care. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by bboyYen Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:29 pm

AgeOfLucifer wrote:Ok, I know nothing about astrology and really don't know where to look for some good source of information.
If anyone can recommend me a book/s, preferably from a satanic point of view, I mean real information, not some bollocks made up by idiots, would be a great deal of help. I'm not lazy to research, but not sure what to trust.

I'd go for Bazi or Chinese Astrology. I've been regarded as a master of Bazi.

I first started out with Raymond Lo's book, then Hua Yibo's "Opening the Secret of the Four Pillars" or something like that and then a book by Thomas F. Aylward. The rest I learned online I believe.

bboyYen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down