The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Are you proud?

+3
Lucifers Warrior
JonParmesan
LossoCelo
7 posters

Go down

Are you proud? Empty Are you proud?

Post by LossoCelo Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Alright I was just wondering for this. Sadly cause I constantly have to question myself if I am. Are you proud of your family? Their accomplishments? etc. Basically can you say your proud to carry on your family name? Or are you disappointed in them and the things they've done?

I love my mother, she's raised me and given me my logic(Regardless of the fact that it's 100% opposite of hers...). I can't really say I love my father, considering the things he did while I knew him but regardless. I have 2 family members that I will never disrespect, other then that I can't really say I'm proud of any part of my family.
So I got curious, what's your opinions of your family, and what have they done to give you that idea of them? Have you got some really popular family members etc. I kind of think this could become interesting, reading what other people think of their families could change the view of your own and you can continue your version, I think it'll be cool.

-Losso

(Btw, this is also cause no one is posting anything lately, and because you guys are all to serious...)

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are you proud? Empty Re: Are you proud?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 am

I am not proud of My grandfather . he fought in the false lie that was World War II. so yeah , Fuck him . im not proud of my Dad because every time he opens his mouth he Sounds like a Rat nosed kike. i am very worried . i all ready told him that if we have even a pecent of kike in our blood i will kill my self. I dont Ever want to be against Father . I respect him and I know that if i even Had 1 pecent of Jew in me I Would be an Enemy of him , thus in Response i would just kill my self . But aside from that all the shit That my dad has to put up with him Even if he is a kike or not he is my father , and i Still respect the crazy bastard .he has never been supportive of me though , when I had the balls to finally tell my parents about satanism , he Shunned me. he blamed Satanism when i Told the family that I am Bi-Sexual. its funny listening to all the Crazy shit that comes out of his mouth.

I Am very proud of my Mother , She is where my family gets all the good blood from . She is where I learned to be very open minded . she also understands my Nature . unlike my father .

Their really is nothing else to say about my Family . Honestly I am a very proud person . I am proud of who I am , How i think , and of my Achievements in this life. I wonder some times if the Next one will be just as great .

Back to top Go down

Are you proud? Empty Yep

Post by JonParmesan Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 am

Im very proud of my family. I am very proud of my last name. My dad was very succesful and my grandpa even more. I am proud of where i live. I am proud of my heritage and also very proud of my beliefs. And that makes me wonder. What did i do to deserve all of this. Why me. I think of myself as one of the luckiest people in the world. Do you feel the same? So im thinking i did something very special for Satan in a past life or i suffered for His sake. Anyways this is a very personal question to ask of us. I would rather not give details of my family and all. But the answer is yes i am very proud.

JonParmesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Well, I will not go to far into this but I am not proud of my biological mom. I am adopted now but so many people who knew the bitch told me how she treated me and my sisters. I lived with her for the first three weeks of my life so I don't remember this but when I see the bitch around town she does not have the fucking guts to even look at me. I will not get into details, if you really want to know them pm me.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Want to hear something worse ? I am adopted too . I Knew my Bio-mother my Entire life. but I never thought her to be my mother , i thought her to be my sister. I was Taken into custody by my Biological-Grandma /Mom BECAUSE MY DUMB WHORE OF A MOTHER THREATENED TO KILL ME.The reason ? she Was Nine-teen and she wanted to live her life and be with her friends , I was a Mistake. My whole childhood I honestly though she was really my sister , And i Really thought my grandmother was my mother . I was lied to Since birth that I wasnt a bastard child , That I wasnt a mistake. Eventualy I found out , and when i did .I knew what it meant to be mind fucked. never have i met my father. but if i Did , I am worried i might actually kill the bastard. ughh fuck , i need to meditate now . I need to calm down , pale

Hail Satan !!

Death to The Right hand path !!!

Lucifers Warrior wrote:Well, I will not go to far into this but I am not proud of my biological mom. I am adopted now but so many people who knew the bitch told me how she treated me and my sisters. I lived with her for the first three weeks of my life so I don't remember this but when I see the bitch around town she does not have the fucking guts to even look at me. I will not get into details, if you really want to know them pm me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Itzio, I never met my biological father either. And I have good reason to kill the man. When my mom was trying to adopt me he kept refusing to sign the papers and moving all over the country just so he would not have to pay a fucking fine. Took 5 years for the adoption agency to find the man.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 pm

I was Legaly adopted at 11 years old. I was stuck with the Name Sebastian half my life , But that was because the Lawyer behind the whole adoption process was A jew . he kept asking for more money on all these bullshit Claims , Just more reasons to hate them . I hate my bio father for no Reason and you just made me realize that. i need to kind of think My reasoning through i guess . thanks .

Last edited by Itzio-Altrea on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Itzio, looks like we both had people that screwed us over.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Lucifers Warrior wrote:Itzio, looks like we both had people that screwed us over.
Yeah , but A Kike Screwing someone over I can understand . Its in their blood .Its what they are best at.

What was the Reason why your Father Didn't want to Sign ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Probably didn't want to pay any fines or child support. Do you have a facebook? If so, add me. I have to get off my computer in a minute. My name on facebook is *I've warned you about sharing info on the main forum LW*

[Edited by Losso]

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Lucifers Warrior wrote:Probably didn't want to pay any fines or child support. Do you have a facebook? If so, add me. I have to get off my computer in a minute. My name on facebook is ***
Yeah i have a facebook , but i Search you and there is alot of people Named *tsk tsk. I can't allow personal information on the main forum* add me .

[Edited by Losso]

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Some of you might know my family situation, some don't so I'll go over most of the details. I had an older sibling who was miscarried, if he/she was born I wouldn't exist. My real grandmother on my dads side died when I was two and I never knew her. No one really told me about her and I didn't even get to know what she looked like until half a year ago. That grandpa remarried and they're some of the most lame deluded xians ever. My parents divorced when I was in 4th grade, then my dad moved me three hours away from my mom. My dad had no real social skills, so while I was living in this small town, I learned alot from being bullied. I gained alot of patience from riding in a car for three hours every other weekend. My moms apartment was small and uncomfortable. The whole time I was being sent to lutheran private schools. The job my dad took in that small town took in a bad CEO and the company started going downhill. My dads job got terminated so we had to move back to the metro area, closer to my mom. But that was right when I was starting to fit in there, and I had to leave. So I started 8th grade at another lutheran privte school. Once again, crappy social skills and xian delusion. Most of the "friends" I'd meet there treated me much the same way as the people in the small town, bs-ing me and stabbing my back. It was around then when my dad remarried to a family friend. So my real mom and now step mom stopped being friends. After 8th grade I went to yet ANOTHER fucking xian school. Concordia Academy fucking high school, where xian identity pretty much decides your social status. I was trying and trying to fit in and I eventually auditioned to sing in the contemporary praise band *blegh*. Over that summer, I knew I had to escape, so I remembered making up one of my drivers Ed classes at a charter school. My parents let me go there, and I started dating this girl who was a Satanist. I was still sortof xian at first, but I eventually realized how it was just a mindfuck and there was no spirituality and it was pretty much just a program. But of what? I needed to find out. My gf was ecstatic to show me JoS. But I was scared at first, so I tried Shamanism. But I was frustrated with it and they demanded money an said I should be a hollow bone for the universe. And every time I listened to the drum CDs and tried to go into a trance, the name Satan would enter my mind. So I took a weekend to read JoS. I loved it, it really opened my eyes. So I didn't wait too long to dedicate my soul. That was the most liberating experience of my life. Anyway, my parents found out two months later right around Yuletide when thy found the standard ritual I printed aling with my incense and my only blue candle. They threw it out along with a deck of tarot cards that belonged to my gfs parents. To make this short two month later she broke up with me, but overall my life has been so much better with Father in the picture. As for my family, I respect them for their authority but I can't quite say I'm proud of them. I love my mom because she was emotionally supportive. My dad however, went to every event and bought me nice stuff, he claims to "always be there for me" but he's emotionally absent. My stepmom has way better social skill and alot of artistic taste. She's taken me to places in the city I've never seen before and she cooks pretty well, but she thinks much like my dad when it comes to religious and social issues. I can't really decide if imprint of her or not. I have two sisters and a stepsister. One of them is a lutheran fanatic the others don't get into it as much so I'm actually pretty proud of them and I have some of the coolest uncles and cousins. I'm proud of most of them. I think my real last name is cool but I prefer going by my alias/magical name.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Are you proud? Empty Maybe a little to proud for my own good..

Post by Demonchick Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Ok well, let's keep my WWII history short. My family was on the nazi and japaneese side. Funny thing is My grandmom is japaneese and my grandfather (both on my dads side) on my moms side I have family who are freaking saints. I swear they have done nothing wrong but attend xtian church every day of the week it seems like.. And I have more German blood on my moms side. I particularly dislike my mom because if I do anything to act out against jewsus she freaks out. My dad just doesn't care. I'm an only child so... I am very much proud of my dads side. But not to much my moms side. Then if we delve further into my life people would see I'm very proud of who I am, rarely regret anything, and only look to improve myself. I looooooooveeee my last name. Not even gonna lie.it's freaking awesome! And it's one of santas reindeers names! It's one of the cool ones... Not Rudolph or blitzen. It's one of the d ones. But I'm not gonna share unless anyone wants to kno. I think it's nifty haha! I'm the only satanist that I know of and don't have the guts just yet to tell my parents. My mom would have my head and my dad would eat me alive... But im very much so proud to be who I am and people respect me for it! Question. Why don't we have a poetry thing under art? There's music, novelty, and something else but no poetry :/ I have some poems that are satanic based and I'd love to share! Very Happy

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:56 am

Demonchick wrote:Ok well, let's keep my WWII history short. My family was on the nazi and japaneese side. Funny thing is My grandmom is japaneese and my grandfather (both on my dads side) on my moms side I have family who are freaking saints. I swear they have done nothing wrong but attend xtian church every day of the week it seems like.. And I have more German blood on my moms side. I particularly dislike my mom because if I do anything to act out against jewsus she freaks out. My dad just doesn't care. I'm an only child so... I am very much proud of my dads side. But not to much my moms side. Then if we delve further into my life people would see I'm very proud of who I am, rarely regret anything, and only look to improve myself. I looooooooveeee my last name. Not even gonna lie.it's freaking awesome! And it's one of santas reindeers names! It's one of the cool ones... Not Rudolph or blitzen. It's one of the d ones. But I'm not gonna share unless anyone wants to kno. I think it's nifty haha! I'm the only satanist that I know of and don't have the guts just yet to tell my parents. My mom would have my head and my dad would eat me alive... But im very much so proud to be who I am and people respect me for it! Question. Why don't we have a poetry thing under art? There's music, novelty, and something else but no poetry :/ I have some poems that are satanic based and I'd love to share! Very Happy

There is a poetry section if you open the Novelty it's inside of there.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 am

Ohh. Wow I'm really really unobservant sometimes... Thankx

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Very interesting family histories.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm not proud of my "family." Thats all that will be said.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 am

Feel welcome to give details at any time Chris.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Drgndbtrfly Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Very proud. I'm a very private person & won't go into details but I had & have what ever I wanted.

Drgndbtrfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down