The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Finding a Sigil?

2 posters

Go down

Finding a Sigil? Empty Finding a Sigil?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 pm

How would I do so?

Of course, my demon's name is Iloa, and I was wondering, what is his/her sigil ( or gender :c ), and how would I find it?

Thanks much.

PS: I also have had a bit of a vision, its like an enlarged equal armed cross with lines and circles coming out of the inner corners.

Back to top Go down

Finding a Sigil? Empty Re: Finding a Sigil?

Post by Demonchick Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm no expert but with my demoness I got it in a dream. And I laid out paper befor I went to bed (keep in mind I was like 3) and woke up with it drawn lightly with charcoal. So I traced over t and still have it to this day

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:How would I do so?

Of course, my demon's name is Iloa, and I was wondering, what is his/her sigil ( or gender :c ), and how would I find it?

Thanks much.

PS: I also have had a bit of a vision, its like an enlarged equal armed cross with lines and circles coming out of the inner corners.

I find it interesting that your demons name is "ILoa"! The LOA or Loa (also Lwa or L'wha) are the spirits of many voodoo religions. I did some extensive work with these types of spirits and they are very beneficial! My guess here is that you may not be dealing with one spirit/demon. Instead you may be dealing with a title or class of spirits that may require further investigation. You just may have a lot of friends behind you! Let me know if you need any help:->

Here are just some basic classifications of the LOA:

Rada Loa

The Rada Loa are generally the older, more beneficent spirits, and are associated with the gods of Africa. They include Legba, Loko, Ayizan, Anaisa Pye, Dhamballah Wedo and Ayida-Weddo, Erzulie Freda, La Sirène, and Agwe. Their traditional colour is white (as opposed to the specific colours of individual Loa).

Petro Loa

The Petro Loa are generally the more fiery, occasionally aggressive and warlike Loa, and are associated with Haiti and the New World. They include Ezili Dantor, Marinette, Ogoun, and Met Kalfu (Maitre Carrefour, "Master Crossroads"). Their traditional colour is red.

Kongo Loa

Originating from the Congo region of Africa, these spirits include the many Simbi loa, it also includes the much dreaded Marinette, a fierce and much feared female loa.

Nago

Originating from Nigeria (specifically the Yoruba speaking tribes) this nanchon includes many of the Ogoun spirits.

Ghede Loa

The Ghede are the spirits of the dead. They are traditionally led by the Barons (La Croix, Samedi, Cimitière, Kriminel), and Maman Brigitte. The Ghede as a family are loud, rude (although rarely to the point of real insult), sexual, and usually a lot of fun. As those who have lived already, they have nothing to fear, and frequently will display how far past consequence and feeling they are when they come through in a service - eating glass, raw chillis, and anointing their sensitive areas with chilli rum for example. Their traditional colours are black and purple.
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Finding a Sigil? Empty Hmm,

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Interesting.
I had also tried once before for my demon's name, and had B-A-C-E.
I tried to confirm, and since then I got I-L-O-A

I dont understand however what Voodoo has to do with Satanism, however, aren't they not connected?

Anyways, My first time EVER trying to find my gaurdian demon's name, I messed up I guess and got Gdabef >_>

Anways, If you can find Iloa's sigil that would be great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Interesting, but this doesn't answer the question about the Sigil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:Interesting, but this doesn't answer the question about the Sigil.

My question to you would be: is this the name of the demon or the title of the demon? This is why I put up the info. in the previous post. By what method or means did you acquire the name of ILOA? My advice would be either find the sigil by scrying or just create the Sigil yourself. There are several ways to construct a sigil:

1. You can create the sigil/seal via letters composed of the demon/gods name.
2. You can create a graphic/pictorial representation of sigil
3 There are also sigil creation methods involving mantras as well.

In every case involving a magical working, much effort must be put forth by the practitioner him/herself to achieve their desired ends. It is the journey that provides the wisdom...it is the effort that provides the results.

Invoke often,

dv

Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 pm

I used a marble pendulum in a glass jar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down