The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please?

+3
LossoCelo
Dante Satanas
Demonchick
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please? - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please?

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Well you could try this ritual to bind her so she'll leave you alone: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

and dont forget to clean your aura after: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

And also, devil comes from the sanskrit word Devi, meaning god : )
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Haha oh wow... I'm gonna try that. What's an aura? Yet again with my stupidity..

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:53 pm

aura is kind of a hard one to explain... hmmm.... here is a page on it http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:53 pm

You couldn't give me that link when I asked you?..................

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 pm

hmmm? i couldnt find it then >.<
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 am

Ohh! So I pretty much do yoga (ido daily..) breathe deeply and take energy from something. Ok question ( dont laugh lol..) so I have this crush. And if I felt like it, I could make him fall inlove with me?

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:26 am

Assumingly. There is such a thing as love magick I personally disbelieve in it's existence. But I haven't tried so I wouldn't know. I've put and have no study in it so you'd need to find the info yourself : (.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please? - Page 2 Empty Ditto

Post by Dimitri Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 am

I totally get. I am inthe EXACT same situation. Right down to school and being new. So just sayin. Smile Keep your head high and keep rollin'. Surprised
Dimitri
Dimitri

http://www.deafeningsilence-dimitri.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Demonchick wrote:Hello, I'm new to satanism. And I have been for like 3 days. Iv converted like 6 people cuz I researched till 5 am. For 2 days. I didn't figure out if I can randomly pray to Satan and if he will accept me with love. Cuz if he hates me that's not good... I want to make sure everyone knows the truth. And that's how xtians are idiots and don't know what they are talking about. I'm in a tough situation though. I go to a Christian school (NOT BY CHOICE !!) and my parents are Christians. So i am always surrounded. My mother practically hates me because I'm "dark" and I'm strong willed and stand up for what I believe. It's not my fault when I find something I really like I support it with all my mind,body,and soul. Iv read this whole site and im still confused on if Satan (I'm not sure if I can call him Father yet cuz I don't know if he likes me...) will like me or hate me. I don't like to be hated by things I want to be compleatly devoted to. Iv had my heart just a few to many times. And I wrote "disturbing" poems as my mom says. I dont see how. But she says I'm to dark. I dont care what she says to me anymore cuz she is mean. And another problem is, one of my best friends is a Christian (I think...) and from what I understand I can't be friends with her when iv known her since birth. And just saying but she's like my sister. I kinda like being her friend. We have eachothers backs. Can someone please help me out. I'm so confused. Like iv always felt iv had more potential then everyone has given me credit for. I'm always put down because I'm a emo. It's annoying.. And because I hate bible class. You would think they would get the message.. It's a pain in the neck that I'm never accepted. I mean I'd die for things I belive in but if it's for a useless cause then its not worth it. I'm so confused and lost. Will I be accepted or rejected by Satan? Cuz Im well aware every freaking person I'm around hates me but my small group of friends...

Greetings Demonchick and Welcome!

One must always be careful of knee-jerk reactions to Christianity that cause a person to quickly convert to other beliefs/paths, especially Satanism. The problem is, right now you are trying to view Satanism through the distorted glasses of xianity. Now this is totally understandable because of the school you go to and because you are living with oppressive parents, who have probably been force feeding you this shit since you came out of the womb. I have never understood why parents want their children to be as miserable as they are?

The disease of being born into a religion is that you are really never given a choice; the painful part of xianity is that you have to be willing to chew off your own foot before you can free yourself from this trap! While this analogy may seem a bit extreme, it is closer to the truth than anyone would believe…for I hopped on one foot for a number of years before I stumbled onto the enlightened path.

My advice to you would be take some deep breaths and relax. Do not physically fight against your parents and the school. Instead fight mentally! Parents might be able to control your physical comings and goings, but they cannot control how and what you think. Read everything you can! Especially philosophy, history, and psychology. Also read any counter-culture authors and poets you can get your hands on. Reading these will loosen the mental bonds that seek to enslave you. If you need a list of these authors let me know and I will put them up. Most of these books/authors you parents probably never heard of, thus you can leave them laying around without drawing any unneeded attention. Hell they will just be happy that you are reading!

In closing-- remember that the Left-hand path is a path that is paved with learning and knowledge…Thus you are not going to have it all together in a few short days. Also relax and enjoy life and your youth, for these things are fleeting and they should not be filled with such pain and turmoil. Last but not least: you have just taken the first step into the beautiful waters that lead to enlightenment and the godhead…so just fall back and let the current usher you into that next blissful journey.

Invoke often,

dv
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please? - Page 2 Empty The war between me and my family continues

Post by Demonchick Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 pm

The books would be helpful! I was a Christian when I was like 6... Then I started thinking on my own and was just me. The only problem I have with leaving the books around is, my mom usually tries to read what I'm reading.. I usually spend most if my time reading and read through any book that's avalible.a trick in used to read whatever I want was rip the cover off of one of the bibles she has (she's got like a 3"x3" box full of them...she uses them to keep good influences on me...) and I tape it to the cover of the book I'm reading. So she thinks I'm being a good girl and doing as she instructs.... Another question is my mom made me (her words not mine) talk to god. And she made me sit there hold her hand and repeat after her. Then she shoved a bible at me,put on xtian music, and told me toread. I took a nap instead then she told me I was disrespectful and made me talk to her. Wich got on her nerve cuz I used sarcasm to show I was unhappy... Satan won't get mad I was forced will he?

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Father Satan wont be mad, he understands, as long as you don't accept the xian filth into your heart, you'll be fine
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Seremptus Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Yay! Another girl! Welcome!
Seremptus
Seremptus

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:21 pm

"Pray" just means to communicate telepathically. we generally dont use that word much but its not totally forbidden. I know that some of the HPs use that word. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Spiritual_Code_Words.html

basically prayer is: "Either telepathic communication with our Gods OR reciting a mantra/words of power to accomplish a goal" according to JoS.

and I know what this is like. I too went to xian schools up untill this year. Prince of Peace Lutheran, Samuel Lutheran, King of Kings Lutheran, and Concordia Academy. their main weakness is lack of research. They don't know exactly what their talking about. some pastors are trained extensively on "Theology" which isn't very deep at all regardless of how much they think it is. My stepmom teaches sunday school and their is this one 5 year old that totally understands "complex" sermons. That is very sad in ALOT of ways. If you want something deep, look at the formula for the Magnum Opus.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Step_1.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Step_2.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Step_3.html

especially the philosophers stone http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Philosophers_Stone.html

My advice would be to wait untill you're 18 before saying anything to your parnets. Also, try and find some really good charter school. thats what I did, my parents went in for it because it was college prep without tuition. but if you don't wanna be seperated from friends, thats okay, but if someone has a problem with your new path tell them ONCE that you are free to chose any religion you want because you have your own right to that. if someone keeps trying to convert you, I would just avoid hanging with them. You already warned them and if they have a problem with you, their not very good friends.

Whatever you do, it's your decision.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks a lot for makig me feel welcome! I apreciate it!Yea( I'm not telling alot of my friends becaus they would spas out and probably Try to kill me. But the few who I told are happy for me and over use the words of I told you so. I an still curious about the books thing though. Any suggestions?

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please? - Page 2 Empty Philosophers: Demonic's Top 40

Post by Demonicvanguard Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Demonchick wrote:Thanks a lot for makig me feel welcome! I apreciate it!Yea( I'm not telling alot of my friends becaus they would spas out and probably Try to kill me. But the few who I told are happy for me and over use the words of I told you so. I an still curious about the books thing though. Any suggestions?

I will start off with the Philosophers. I have listed quite a few (40 to be exact)...but if you pick out a couple and seek out their works, you will find them most beneficial! I have also broken them down into categories as well. Try to chose at least one from each category.

THE ATOMISTS
1. Epicurus

THE SCIENTIFIC AERA
2 Nicolaus Copernicus
3 Piccolo Machiavelli
4 Desiderius Grasmus
5 Thomas More
6 Francis Bacon
7 Galileo Galilei
8 Thomas Hobbes
9 Sir Isaac Newton

THE RATIONALISTS
10 René Descartes
11 Antoine Arnauld
12 Nicolas Male branche
13 Benedict de Spinoza
14 Gottfried von Leibniz

THE EMPIRISTS
15John Locke
16 David Hume
17 Voltaire
18 Jean-jaques Rousseau

THE IDEALISTS
19 George Berkley
20 Immanuel Kant
21 Johan Schiller
22 Frederick Schelling
23 George Hegel
24 Arthur Schopenhauer

THE PRAGMATISTS
25 Ernst Mach
26 Charles Peirce
27 William James
28 John Dewey

THE MATERIALISTS
29 Karl Marx
30 Friedrich Engels
31 Vladimir Lenin
32 Sigmund Freud
33 Carl Jung

THE EXISTENTIALISTS
34 Soren Kierkegaard
35 Friedrich Nietzsche
36 Edmund Husserl
37 Martin Heidegger
38 Jean-Paul Sartre
39 Albert Camus
40 Simone de Beauvoir

Most of these will not draw too much attention from the parents, save most of the "THE MATERIALISTS".

Happy hunting...I will post some more authors soon.

dv

Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Ahahahahh! That's ironic. Some of those authors are in my schools library. Ahahahahh wow... Thanks!

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 pm

oh I'll definitely be reading some of those.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 am

Turns out the love thing works. I cast it on my crush but now we are friends and I think ilhe is gonna likrr. Not sure but I think he does!

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am

Thats good, i've never been a fan of love magic... as i see it, if its ment to be, then its ment to be
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 am

I'm pretty sure that it's just thy he likes me and I like him then today we got to actuly talk and he seemed down to earth and over all a good guy so I think he and I have a chance. The poor kid had his heart ripped out by a hoe. So he feels really unmoved and from what I gather I can give him the tlc he needs.

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 am

Good : ) i'm happy for you
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 am

Demonchick wrote:I'm pretty sure that it's just thy he likes me and I like him then today we got to actuly talk and he seemed down to earth and over all a good guy so I think he and I have a chance. The poor kid had his heart ripped out by a hoe. So he feels really unmoved and from what I gather I can give him the tlc he needs.

We could all use a little more TLC;-) Ahh-the love magick! Reminds me of a song:

Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum