The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please?

+3
LossoCelo
Dante Satanas
Demonchick
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please? Empty HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please?

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello, I'm new to satanism. And I have been for like 3 days. Iv converted like 6 people cuz I researched till 5 am. For 2 days. I didn't figure out if I can randomly pray to Satan and if he will accept me with love. Cuz if he hates me that's not good... I want to make sure everyone knows the truth. And that's how xtians are idiots and don't know what they are talking about. I'm in a tough situation though. I go to a Christian school (NOT BY CHOICE !!) and my parents are Christians. So i am always surrounded. My mother practically hates me because I'm "dark" and I'm strong willed and stand up for what I believe. It's not my fault when I find something I really like I support it with all my mind,body,and soul. Iv read this whole site and im still confused on if Satan (I'm not sure if I can call him Father yet cuz I don't know if he likes me...) will like me or hate me. I don't like to be hated by things I want to be compleatly devoted to. Iv had my heart just a few to many times. And I wrote "disturbing" poems as my mom says. I dont see how. But she says I'm to dark. I dont care what she says to me anymore cuz she is mean. And another problem is, one of my best friends is a Christian (I think...) and from what I understand I can't be friends with her when iv known her since birth. And just saying but she's like my sister. I kinda like being her friend. We have eachothers backs. Can someone please help me out. I'm so confused. Like iv always felt iv had more potential then everyone has given me credit for. I'm always put down because I'm a emo. It's annoying.. And because I hate bible class. You would think they would get the message.. It's a pain in the neck that I'm never accepted. I mean I'd die for things I belive in but if it's for a useless cause then its not worth it. I'm so confused and lost. Will I be accepted or rejected by Satan? Cuz Im well aware every freaking person I'm around hates me but my small group of friends...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please? Empty Re: HELP THE NEW GIRL! Please?

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Of course Father Satan excepts you, he doesn't turn anyone of his children away. And you can be friends with who you want to be, and i suggest until you move out of your mothers house keep it secret that you are a satanist.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Hmm well there is alot here to answer so please give me a few minutes to type it out : ).

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Ha. I wish... I'm pretty sure a 14 year old can't move out... Iv already reed running away. Which didn't work well...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:32 pm

So keep it secret until your 18, trust me, a lot of people go through what you are going through
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Hmm, well to start up, none of us "pray" to Satan. Praying is a term used by the Xians for talking to no one and hoping for a reply that normally won't come. When we speak to Satan he will reply, perhaps not always at the moment you ask him, but he will. He accepts all of his children, and will deny no one that believes in him. Things that Xian's believe is "Dark" is simply because they cannot accept anyone who doesn't believe their exact words, thereby they refuse to accept it, this is known as Ignorance, one of the only laws of Satanism is that we do not accept ignorance. As for your friend of course you can still be her friend, he does not try to control your life, thereby he will overlook who you are friends with as long as your are happy. As Dante stated if it can cause you harm in anyway, it is probably best that you do not tell that you are a satanist. "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." This statement is from the Al-Jilwah itself, and states to not mention him if it can do you harm.

-Ulister

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm

UlisterAndras wrote:Hmm, well to start up, none of us "pray" to Satan. Praying is a term used by the Xians for talking to no one and hoping for a reply that normally won't come. When we speak to Satan he will reply, perhaps not always at the moment you ask him, but he will. He accepts all of his children, and will deny no one that believes in him. Things that Xian's believe is "Dark" is simply because they cannot accept anyone who doesn't believe their exact words, thereby they refuse to accept it, this is known as Ignorance, one of the only laws of Satanism is that we do not accept ignorance. As for your friend of course you can still be her friend, he does not try to control your life, thereby he will overlook who you are friends with as long as your are happy. As Dante stated if it can cause you harm in anyway, it is probably best that you do not tell that you are a satanist. "Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." This statement is from the Al-Jilwah itself, and states to not mention him if it can do you harm.

-Ulister

The Al-Jilwah is the original book of satan, only followed today by the yezidi tribes of iraq. Father Satan wants his children to be happy, and safe. Smile listen to Ulister, that is why he's in charge, he's the smart one.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I am. But my mother happens to be a prying little word I'm not supposed to say. Haha... I keep my iPod from her. Wich is what I'm using now. I'm banned from the computer scalawags thinks I'm gonna turn into a satanist. Shes a tad bit to late. She gets mad when I keep stuff from her but if I told her she would slaughter me. Only a few of my friends know. And they r satanists. So they were happy... I'm curious how to do this whole meditating thing.. Because yet again I feel stupid and don't get it.. Like is it nesicary? I want to see demons and talk with them! But with my mom around (I feel like I'm on house arrest...) I can't do anything. But I'm lucky in a way because I have a demon friend who I talk to alot anyway. Even befor. Is that normal?

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Yes, it probably means you were with father satan in your past lives, and meditations are necessary for you to progress and become more powerful
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Oopsy...auto correct said the pirate word... I didn't mean that. And sorry. I didn't knw what word to use besides pray. Sorry...I have another question, one of my reallygood friends die a few weeks ago and I have no clue where he went. I'm not sure about anything after death because no one tells me and when I ask I always get the "go find out yourself " answers. I really want to learn as much as I can. I hate feeling stupid...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Spirits go to the astral plane to be with father satan until they are reincarnated, unless they were -gulps- Xians
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Don't be sorry, I was new at a time too, and I honestly probably said pray once or twice myself. As for after death speak to dante, I deal with the living mainly Xp.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Considering he thought that "Jewsus" was some maniac who ran around spewing nonsense I'm pretty sure he wasn't a christian...could I talk to him some how? He ment alot to me. I still cry when I think inprobly won't ever talk to him again...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html

you can go find him on the astral plane : )
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 pm

So out of interest Dante, I dont think I've asked you, or found the information anywhere. If the Xians don't go to the Astral Plain what happens to em?

-Ulister

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:02 pm

well, sadly, because they were stupid enough to dedicate their lives to that fucking jewsus, they get sucked into the vortex the xians created on the astral to fuel their lies
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Lynzis helps dispose of them! Well that's what she told me...oh and she's The demon I mentions. (I had to answer...) yea. Um you do relize that I have no clue how to get there, or anything. Iv tried sites like that and all I get is falling asleep then waking up on this big black area. Alone. Then I stay there and can't leave till I wake myself up.

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Lynzis hmm? i havn't heard of that demoness... Well the best i can tell you is to practice practice practice
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Dante Gusion wrote:Lynzis hmm? i havn't heard of that demoness... Well the best i can tell you is to practice practice practice

Neither have I but I suppose neither of us have heard Celo anywhere before either.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm

probably in one of the many legions of spirits, not all demons are listed on the JOS site, im lucky my guardian demon was
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Like that's her name name. Idk if demons have types. I just know that's her name,I hve her sign thing, and she's always with me. She is kind of like a mom because she keeps me out of trouble. She's the only one iv ever talked to. I have friends who know about her and I never told them until they told me they knew. I think she's like my personal gaurd? She's kept me and a friend from getting murdered by a gang and serial killers. She doesn't tell me everything and a few friends have tried to talk to her using a ouiji board as all these other methods. She never responds. Unless it's to a friend of mine or someone of some importance to her. My friend Brandon told me that to have a relationship like that with her where she and I can be playful and stuff like that with eachother is good. She doesn't like it when people are super respectful to her. Unless she doesn't know you. Then she likes respect. It's not considered disrespectful to her if we have play arguments and namecalling is it? She seems to enjoy it... But I know I shouldn't ever do anything like that with another demon. She says since Shes known me for a very long time that we can do that.

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Sounds like you are connecting to a demoness from a past life or 2, thats good : ) so you've already found your guardian demon, my guardian demon is Volac
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm

So is that good that you know about her? Or is it meaningless? Iv read stuff on google about people talking to demons and spirits through their minds where they can practically have a conversation whenever they want. That's what she and I are like. I'm not sure if she has like partial possession over me or she's managed to make it extremely easy for me to say what she wants to. And she's shown me visions and things (I gues that's what they are called. Don't get mad if i use the wrong term ) for instance I predicted 9-11. A few days edit it happend ad I was like 3 or 4... I asked my mom why planes were running into towers and she said it was a nightmare.. But it came true. So I'm guessing I'm just a little weird?

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 pm

In this community, you are completely normal : ) and a demon/ess wouldn't posses you. I don't know about her, but it sounds like you are very powerful now, imagine when you reach your full potential
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Yea I guess, my friends always wonder why i seem to know things befor they happen and i can't explain. I just know. Iv read about people able to move stuff without touching it. How do you do that!!! I want to freak out this mean girl at school... She is like a preppy, never shutting up, idiot. She makes fun of me for things I can't control. And if I wouldn't get murdered by the varsity football team I would hurt her. Because she hurts me physically. And If i fight back I get introuble. Wich isn't fair because I didn't start it. Lyn said she will help take care of her because all I do gets me introuble. She's like a preacher.she never shuts up. And she thinks it's fun to pick on me. Iv ruined her social life a few times and have now been nicknamed the devil child. Wich doesn't bug me at all. But I kinda want to make he hair tied to a chair or something... So I get revenge! By full potential, that means like stuff with what I'm talking about?

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum