The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

New site(Coming soon)

2 posters

Go down

New site(Coming soon) Empty New site(Coming soon)

Post by LossoCelo Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Dante and myself are working on a new site. This will be a more inclusive forum then what we are currently working with, the expected release of it is 1 week from now as we work on fixing any issues. There will be a much more advanced level of things on the new forum, and we will be working with a lot more then just Forumotion on this one. Rules WILL be enforced to a T in the new forum though, you receive 1 warning then your account is killed. We will be integrating an idea that was already being attempted on this forum, but we did not yet have the resources to do so and this forum had gone to far to implement them.

We will soon begin trying to transfer Vital data from this forum to the new one, if you have requests for threads that should be carried over, please do message me and I will work on adding it in. There is going to be a new idea, that was used in this forum, but taken to the next level. In addition to more security measures that we couldn't set up in this one.

All of this will be explained further in replies over the next few weeks.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New site(Coming soon) Empty Re: New site(Coming soon)

Post by Dante Satanas Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:08 pm

It's going to be great guys! You'll see!
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Ah, it's coming along so nicely : D. We've implemented an IRC, and radio station to it. This is Day 2 of the progression, and we've made it almost to the point we are trying to achieve.

In my last post I mentioned an idea that this forum simply couldn't accept, we are finally making it so that all forms of satanism will be able to communicate on it. It took some organization, and it will take a little while to get used to that system, but it's simplified actually.

Now that we have an IRC we are able to address one of the biggest issues we had with the forum chat. We now have a way to tell if someone messaged you or not, there is many options. Because we are a free forum, your usernames "may" be taken due to us sharing the IRC with other companies.

The Radio Station will be made available momentarily as soon as we fix 1 minor issue, I'll post a link to it. Right now we're playing calm and relaxing music from a game, but you can make suggestions and we can add your songs to the playlist if you'd like : D. There's also a way to communicate with eachother and the current host.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 pm

End of Progressional Day 2 -
We've made a permanent banner for the site, and made it uniform to work with all external sites. A Twitter and facebook page has been set up along with the radio. An additional day was added to the process making the release day, Day 9 of Progression. The basic site structure is complete, and an IRC was implemented.

The forum groups have been completed and have specific ideals. We've set up a public section, where people can simply laugh at eachother, and let out some steam. A reputation system has been put into discussion and may be added to day 3 implementations.

This concludes the final report for Day 2.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down