The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

SITE CHANGE (IMPORTANT!!!)

Go down

SITE CHANGE (IMPORTANT!!!) Empty SITE CHANGE (IMPORTANT!!!)

Post by LossoCelo Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm

As we all know, for the past while we've been trying to update the URL for this forum to get rid of the 4rumer.net etc. But we ran into a minor issue with the DNS already having a Satansarmy.com, and we don't exactly want to settle for less then a .com. However, we've been working to keep the army tone to it in 1 war or another. We have come to the solution. Primarily between myself and Dante we've come to the conclusion "Luciferianarmy.com" because we could not arrange any names besides satan and lucifer that are shared by all sections of satanism... Our options became slightly limited.

The name change will happen this weekend on saturday, I am unsure as to if satansarmy.forumotion.com will still work after the update, you are welcome to try, but I can not promise it will work.

I will allow objections to this if you can possibly think of why this will not work, but please support your case against it.

-LossoCelo

Luciferianarmy.com

Last edited by LossoCelo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SITE CHANGE (IMPORTANT!!!) Empty Re: SITE CHANGE (IMPORTANT!!!)

Post by LossoCelo Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

The URL was submitted today, and there is a possible 5 (Business day) delay for them to reserve it. From what I read the url satansarmy.forumotion.com "should" still work after the URL update. I will keep this updated if anything further is noted about it.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down