The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Lol do you have these friends? Or are you that friend?

2 posters

Go down

Lol do you have these friends?  Or are you that friend? Empty Lol do you have these friends? Or are you that friend?

Post by LossoCelo Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:08 am

So I was in the cafe helping the Janitors like I normally do, and we finished really early. My friend was there with us this time and so while we were just chilling out waiting for the bell to ring so we could go home she played the full skit to this video. But this part actually caught my attention cause I was listening to it, and the funniest part is... The person that we all hate in our group... Was sitting 1 table away from us so I couldn't help but laugh while he was going through this... Even worse is the friend we all hate... Knows for a fact we don't like him, but either thinks we're joking about it, or just doesn't care cause he still hangs out with us. But I got kinda curious, I wanna see who you guys have for these friends. Watch the vid then reply with who your 2 friends that match the descriptions he gave are.

Hate friend - DUCKY
Stalker friend - Cory...

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lol do you have these friends?  Or are you that friend? Empty Re: Lol do you have these friends? Or are you that friend?

Post by LuciferChristoph Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I guess I'd be the stalker friend....just for the reason I never talk since I'm always deep in thought.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down