The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Daily meditation program.

3 posters

Go down

Daily meditation program. Empty Daily meditation program.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 am

I just wanted to say I hope you all are on a daily meditation program. If you are not on a daily meditation program go to the JOS website and go to the meditation section. On the furthest column there will be a subject on daily meditation.

Back to top Go down

Daily meditation program. Empty DAILY MEDITATION PROGRAM

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Lucifers Warrior wrote:I just wanted to say I hope you all are on a daily meditation program. If you are not on a daily meditation program go to the JOS website and go to the meditation section. On the furthest column there will be a subject on daily meditation.

Yes, this is very true! Power Meditations and Yoga if possible because it helps to loosen up your body and makes it easier for energy to flow. It amplifies your power which should be done in a meditative state. The amount of bio-electricity you create to increase your energy, depends on the your stage of physical and spiritual health.
Our electirical impulses can become stronger which makes our thoughts come into reality.

Hatha Yoga and Power Meditations should be done together everyday to keep your power levels up. This is to ensure we reach God status takes alot of work and practice with meditations and rituals. This requires consistent hard work and dedication.You never want them to go down or get weak as this can make you prone to enemy attacks.
Kundalini is the highest form of yoga. Hatha yoga can help open chakras

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Back to top Go down

Daily meditation program. Empty My meditation program.

Post by JonParmesan Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 am

Clean my aura.
Breathing exercise technique #1.
20 chakra breaths, all 7 chakras, middle front and back.
Energy meditation.
Foundation meditation.

Is this good or is there anything else i should add?

JonParmesan

Back to top Go down

Daily meditation program. Empty Re: Daily meditation program.

Post by Lucifers Warrior Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 am

Do you have an astral temple? You should add work on the astral temple to your list.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Daily meditation program. Empty My Meditation Program

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 pm

JonParmesan wrote:Clean my aura.
Breathing exercise technique #1.
20 chakra breaths, all 7 chakras, middle front and back.
Energy meditation.
Foundation meditation.

Is this good or is there anything else i should add?

I would recommend Void and Trance Meditation if not already experienced. These two meditations are very important in our spiritual progress. Not to mention majority of the intermediate and advanced meditations will require a mild to heavy trance state. Working on opening the chakras is the main goal here. Starting with the main seven down the middle of your spine. You can worry about the extensions later as the ones located along your spine need to be fully opened.

Other than that it sounds like you have a very good program going on. Especially with the breathing exercises which I feel most people disregard or fail to see the importance.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias*Rege, Amon Ra!
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah-

I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 pm

I must admit that since I've dedicated last November I've spent alot of time deprogramming but I've not been consistent with meditating. I did open most of my chakras though. But it's spring break for me now, so that gives me time to start a regular program.

I'm thinking it should be:
Clean chakras
Breathing exercise
Void meditation
Foundation
directing energy/evil eye
Circulating energy
(if time permits) trance (this ones been really tough as I'm naturally wound up)

And I'll also try to stick the five Tibetans in there.
I also want to try and open up my astral senses more, then I could communicate with Satan and other demons with greater ease, I don't really trust the pendulum anymore.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down