The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

strange occurance

2 posters

Go down

strange occurance Empty strange occurance

Post by Jordan Sun May 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Something very strange happened to me about a week ago. I somehow got into a state of lucid dreaming (sleep paralysis). I have not had this for 6 or 7 years, and out of nowhere it happens. Might be attributed to my increase in meditation.

I remember feeling like I couldn't move, not even the tongue of my mouth. Instead of fighting it like I used to, I just further relaxed and attempted to meditate. Unfortuanatly my eyes were closed and I couldn't open them. My third eye has not been open yet, so I couldn't see with that either. But I felt super light, like I was flying. I felt my self floating, even could feel the wind blowing past me as I was doing so. I did not even feel like I was in my bed. I also heard a humming the whole time. A kind of magnetic "nnnn" sound. It was quite loud though. Unfortunatly the whole sensation only lasted about 30 seconds and then I was back to normal. I wonder if that was a deep trance state. Or maybe an astral projection, a blind astral projection at that.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

strange occurance Empty Re: strange occurance

Post by Jordan Thu May 19, 2011 11:24 pm

It's strange that I have had this occur several times already, maybe a result of meditation.

I have had one strange dream as of late. I was sitting in a car with someone, who happened to be a satanist with a child. Strange because I don't know any other satanists in real life. This person was explaining to the child about Satan, but was talking in a very deep, watery voice. Sounded very inhuman. I remember waking up from this dream. I tried to get up to write this down in my personal grimoire, but couldn't move. At the same time I heard that same deep, watery voice. It was not speaking a language I understood, or if it was, I could not understand. I was not sure the intent of this being. I couldn't move, but I visualized energy all around me and pushed out with all my might, forcing energy all around me. I felt myself break through some kind of physical barrier, and I woke up

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by SidVonLavey Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:21 am

I have something close to what you guys are explaining, there will be these times where im just relaxing and clearing my mind (Also I should add that I am 100% awake when this happens) and all of a sudden thoe I am conscious my mind enters a dream state making me see stuff that is not actually there.

Ex. One time I was sitting on my couch and I was home with my mother, and she was out in the kitchen, and I look over and there's this black mass in the shape of a human sitting next to me. It started talking to me and telling me that someone close to me will die, and theres nothing I could do about it, it seemed to taught me in a way. The whole vision was interupted when my mom walked in and asked who I was talking to. A week later my friend got in a car accident and was killed.
SidVonLavey
SidVonLavey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down