The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Bin Ladden is Dead

3 posters

Go down

Bin Ladden is Dead Empty Bin Ladden is Dead

Post by Itzio-Altrea Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 pm

So the "Biggest" threat (Or Hoax) to the U.s is Dead. Opinions ?

Itzio-Altrea
Itzio-Altrea

Back to top Go down

Bin Ladden is Dead Empty Re: Bin Ladden is Dead

Post by LuciferChristoph Mon May 02, 2011 2:55 am

Hmmm.....I think they are faking his death.....all they have to do is kill an identical middle-easterner.....dress him up (maybe some liquid to keep body from hardening)......they just want to cause the patriotism effect. American morality iand fervor is low. They need to raise it to raise productivity and loyalty. Besides there is another war where I believe they faked a leader's death to try and do the same effect. (guesses anyone?).....but as usual they will try and make our internet seem international and cover up the truth. (insecure bastards won't admit anything) It is not the biggest hoax in my opinion. The United States is weak and it's ego will never admit. Find yourself supporting of it and you have been put under it's Jewish Curse.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Mon May 02, 2011 6:33 pm

This is so the government can stage another false flag attack on us, the "Taliban" released tapes saying they would attack America if Osama was hurt or killed... He turns up dead (fox news reported he was dead in 2002) now they say Obama ordered his death, got DNA results from the body, confirmed that it was him, and barried him at sea all within 24 hours... It takes 48 hours just for the DNA test... This is all so they can stage a false flag and clamp down...
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Itzio-Altrea Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm

If the Reports that O.B.L is dead , they will most likely find someone worse to take his place. Anyone who thinks its actually good that they got him ? I want something to Argue about right now .

there was a day when we didn't give a damn about the other countries and our goal was to make a country that was Free and independent . Basically to give the people the right to have a free and open Mind . what now ? the Kikes got a stronger grip on us I am Afraid. Ignorant Bastards Crying or Very sad
.They Use the media like its some sort of toy . they use it to lie to us.
Itzio-Altrea
Itzio-Altrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down