The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

What the Hell is Jew magick?

2 posters

Go down

What the Hell is Jew magick? Empty What the Hell is Jew magick?

Post by LuciferChristoph Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 pm

I read a few topics (or topics I hallucinated) saying Jews and Jew magick. What the hell is Jew magick? Is it manipulation? Knowing Jew Magick has "Jew" in it I know to stay away from it. Or exterminate all knowledge of it. I have mass confusion within my confused mind about it.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

What the Hell is Jew magick? Empty Re: What the Hell is Jew magick?

Post by Jordan Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm not sure, but I do know that Jew majick does exist. I'm not sure whether it is "actual" legit magick or just fake "hocus pokus" type stuff. I know that there are also so called "xian mystics" who practice majick too. I think all religions have their majick users, but we are the strongest. Satan is also known as "the Lord of Majick", hence giving his followers significant majickal powers.

I am not a majick user, so I have no idea how this words. Majick is something I would like to learn about, but thats still way beyond what I should be concerned with at this point

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Hmmm......I guess I see what you are saying. In other words "Jew magick" might be a reference to their manipulative ways.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum