The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

It all comes to this...

4 posters

Go down

It all comes to this... Empty It all comes to this...

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 am

So... The very e-groups that spawned this forum has come to hate us due to lies and misunderstandings... I am not giving up on this forum, I will keep fighting till I'm dead and and six feet under. Now let me clear up the lies, apparently a blacksonofenki@****** has said that the creators (I or LossoCelo) have said that the Jews are created by Father Satan... That is a lie, they are not the same as us gentiles, they will never be as powerful as us, they are pests, let me refer you to the top of any page o. This website... "A forum for the Satanists of today to communicate, without the interruption of christians, jewish, and anyone else of which has no purpose amongst us." well there you go, seems quite obvious we are not sympathizers with the enemy, also blacksonofenki also said we are a JoS forum, any of our members who have been here since the biggining know this not to be true, we are for all Satanists, not just JoS, not just for levayans, not justfor luciferians, but for ALL Satanists to come together to learn and grow. Yes spiritual warfare is necessary, but our main priority should be to complete magnum opus... If we are immortal then the enemy loses without us even having to lif a finger... I hope you all will realize that this was all a misunderstanding, and Mac... We neve targeted you... It was a misunderstanding... Please you are vey respected on the e-groups... Can you make a new topic saying it was all just a misunderstanding? Thank you...

-Dante
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

It all comes to this... Empty Re: It all comes to this...

Post by LuciferChristoph Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:09 am

Who were the jews created by? Random question.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 pm

Well I guess part of it is my fault too. A week or two ago I posted my opinion of why I didn't like certain aspects of JoS. I appologize if this was part of the reason too. But still... I'm only a rook so my opinions don't speak for the forum. I think whoever made the decision to ban you from JoS is pretty near-sighted to do something like that so quickly.

But just because your not JoS doesn't mean you not a traditional satanist

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Jordan wrote:Well I guess part of it is my fault too. A week or two ago I posted my opinion of why I didn't like certain aspects of JoS. I appologize if this was part of the reason too. But still... I'm only a rook so my opinions don't speak for the forum. I think whoever made the decision to ban you from JoS is pretty near-sighted to do something like that so quickly.

But just because your not JoS doesn't mean you not a traditional satanist

Words of Wisdom Jordan. I'm not sure what went on here, but I can guarantee you that your comments were probably not the cause of this. The JOS has a lot of ideas and agendas that are really at loggerheads with the LHP. The JOS is very exclusive and makes no apologies for it. People who know me understand how I feel about this group, and I make no apologies for that either.

Regards,

dv
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum