The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon?

3 posters

Go down

Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon? Empty Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon?

Post by LuciferChristoph Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I don't know if Father (Satan) wants me asking this, but when I first entered Satanism I used to get mysteriously pulled out of my body I believe, and I entered a undescribable place. I always rejected entering it because of fear. But now I do not fear. Fear is the feast of the feeble. It used to always be a dark teal/cyan robed figure and everything was that color even my soul (kind of like death.) What I know is I was dead depressed at the time, and i guess it was a demon guardian trying to pull me into an astral plane to talk to me? When I had those pull out moments I also felt extreme electricity running through my soul. I also could stare at myself but it was hard to pull my self out of the moment. I also could think like normal but be stuck in wonder. I also wish to mention that I saw the same figure while in my body but it wore all black and when it touched me I felt like i was freezing to death (but I'm sure the in-body experience was imagination.....but the pull out i am not sure.) I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. I am still learning this forum.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon? Empty Re: Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon?

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 am

That does sound like a demon, because of the teal/cyan (blue is one of Satan's colors and the color of most demon auras) and demons have a much higher bioelectricity then humans, so the electricity you felt could be that... But I've never heard of a demon pulling someone out of their body
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon? Empty Re: Pulled Out Of Body By Guardian Demon?

Post by Jordan Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 pm

When did these experiences happen. Was it during lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis or were you fully awake. Was it during meditation or any time you were zoning out?

I have had a similar experiences in the past ( a good 6 or 7 years ago). I mentioned this in a previous post, but I used to get sleep paralysis when I used to over sleep as an early teen. Like you mentioned, I felt like I was being pulled out of my body. I felt fully awake, yet I was paralyzed- couldn't even move my fingers or toes. I would try with all my might to move around and resist the pulling. Sometimes I would hear a women's voice, as if someone was talking to me. I was scared too at the time. Now I wish I wouldn't have resisted! it could have been a pulling to the astral plane.

From what I've read, the sleep paralysis is the perfect condition to experience OBEs. You're mind is almost in a sleep like state, the brainwaves have a very low frequency. This is what happens when you enter a trance. But at the same time you feel fully awake so you are aware of everything around you at the astral level.

I haven't had those experiences for a while, but they used to be quite frequent. It used to be about once a week

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:06 am

It happened whenever I fell asleep, maybe once or twice when not asleep. But it used to happen literally whenever I fell asleep. I was so freaked out sometimes I used to just stay up for a week (rarely two weeks) straight.

When I get sleep paralysis I see everything as it was just before I closed my eyes but I hear everything that goes on and I have to fight my way out.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down