The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Guess who's back... Back again... Dante is back.. For the win!!!

3 posters

Go down

Guess who's back... Back again... Dante is back.. For the win!!! Empty Guess who's back... Back again... Dante is back.. For the win!!!

Post by Dante Satanas Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know your beloved co-admin is officially back. I had to leave because my dad was hitting a bit of paranoia... He thought because I was an admin on this site that I and my family would be put on a watch list... Not like we weren't already on quite a few... But anyways... Well I am back, but I don't have a laptop... It shit the bed the night I left the forum, so I will be on my iPod until I can fix it or afford a new one. Also I'm going to a job interview saturday, wish me luck hah.

-Dante
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back... Back again... Dante is back.. For the win!!! Empty Re: Guess who's back... Back again... Dante is back.. For the win!!!

Post by LucifugeKaiser Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Welcome back Dante. Always great to have you around, it just wasn't the same without you. I'm getting a job soon too.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back... Back again... Dante is back.. For the win!!! Empty Re: Guess who's back... Back again... Dante is back.. For the win!!!

Post by Lucifers Warrior Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:55 am

Wlcome back Dante!

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Welcome back! And good luck with your interview!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down