The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Forum Contest

Go down

What should the contest be?

Forum Contest I_vote_lcap50%Forum Contest I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Forum Contest I_vote_lcap25%Forum Contest I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Forum Contest I_vote_lcap25%Forum Contest I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Forum Contest I_vote_lcap0%Forum Contest I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Forum Contest I_vote_lcap0%Forum Contest I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Forum Contest Empty Forum Contest

Post by LossoCelo Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:48 am

Alright, so I'm trying to keep this forum semi-fun while keeping it serious at the same time. Doing this I've put alot of time into trying to plan contests for us, unforchinately because we are a free forum(And we'd have no way to distribute the rewards anyways) the rewards are not all so pretty good. Right now there "Was" a short story contest, but we lost the people that were going to host it so it was never truly laid out. I'm going to put that contest to an end and ask for a vote what I should hold for a contest.

Poetry -
1st - We will submit it around major poetry sites with your choice of your real name or forum name as creator
2nd - Your poem will be sent out with the next newsletter with your forum name and posted as a sticky in the announcement section for 1 week.
3rd - You will get a congratulations and a spot in the respected members for 5 days.

Lyrics -
1st - We will find a local band that plays that can play that specific version of music(Rock, rap, country etc. NH has them all). Your name will be given credit for the song.
2nd - Dante and I will make music for your song, and either give you the music for it or sing it as one of our songs of PhreakerDoX.
3rd - You will get a congratulations and a spot in the respected members for 5 days.

Novel -
1st - I personally will use my influence to have the story get promoted, both through my school contacts and website status. (Believe it or not I can get your story read considering I have 20 facebook friends that are simply there to read my books...) Your name will be given credit for the Novel, and you will be forwarded feedback on it.
2nd - I will submit this story into the local bookclubs, this can amazingly get it very far if it's a good story.
3rd - You know the drill just look up.

Art - (ALL ART MUST BE MADE BY YOU)
1st - I am not 100% sure I can do this but if I can this picture will be used as a background picture for the forum for 3 weeks, your picture's thread will become a global announcement for the forum. In addition if I can do it, NH has A LOT of state fairs, if I can get the times for them to be submitted etc. I will enter them standard procedure your name gets credit(And if you get an award there you will receive all winnings via mail.)
2nd - I do not exactly know what 2nd place will get yet for the art contest, I'll update this if I can think of something that's a step down from first, but above third.
3rd - Do I even need to type 3rd anymore?

Sermon -
1st - Your sermon will receive 3 months as an announcement in the sermon section. And perminante residence in the sermon section.
2nd - Your sermon will receive 2 weeks as a sticky in the sermon section. And perminante residence in the sermon section.
3rd - ... You know what... You know what I'm going to say I'm done writing 3rd Very Happy.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down