The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

What Should i do ?

4 posters

Go down

What Should I do ?

What Should i do ? I_vote_lcap50%What Should i do ? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
What Should i do ? I_vote_lcap25%What Should i do ? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What Should i do ? I_vote_lcap25%What Should i do ? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

What Should i do ? Empty What Should i do ?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 am

So for once in my life i have found a useful Jew. this one is trying to be my Friend for some reason and we had a conversation. at the time I didn't know he was a kike. I told him about how im trying to find up an Agent to boost my acting Career . then He come To find out His father works at some prestigious agency and he could get me into a slot there. well Later on I find out he is A kike .At the time i didn't know he was a Jew because he has blond hair and blue Eyes. I want this Agency But I dont want to go against father . I dont want to help out the Jews in there little Hollywood game. I Dont want a Kike as an Agent . But I need the Money. Should I even be an actor knowing that there are so many Kikes in the Entertainment Industry .what should I do ?

Back to top Go down

What Should i do ? Empty Re: What Should i do ?

Post by Das Übermensch Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:39 am

I think maybe this is a better question for Father. He probably understands the situation better than any of us. Or ask your demon, if you have found him. But personally, this is what I think: Father wants to to succeed, of course, so if you walk away from this offer out of respect for him, something else will probably open up down the road.
Das Übermensch
Das Übermensch

Back to top Go down

Post by JonParmesan Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:54 am

The awesome thing about Satanism is you can do anything you want. Just dont stop meditating. If you can meditate and do whatever else you are doing that is great. If it interferes with your meditation then it is best you stop doing whatever you are doing. I wish i figured that out 3 years ago. But ya if i were you i would go to college. But no matter what you do I know you will succeed as long as if you keep on meditating. Good Luck.

JonParmesan

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 pm

The truly amazing thing about father Satan. He doesn't give a damn, Xians and Jews have it in their book that we're evil and they should never associate with us. Our father says to us, just don't tell them, it's not their fucking business that you support Satan. In the end he is hoping to help you, and he does not want such a waste of potential simply because there are those who can't see the truth. In my personal opinion all the words of father satan that have been given to us, say to take the offer so that you can succeed. However if you need to question it further, as Uber Das said it is encouraged that you try to speak to Father satan or your Guardian Demon if you've found him/her.

Worrying about who's a Jew and whos a Xian isn't our concern, this has been mis-understood by many satanic groups. Satan tells us to simply lay it as it is, deal with what you have to. Most of this forum has come from JoS, but understand that here we interpret the words slightly different because we have read the same thing, with different understandings of it. You need to find your own understanding of Satan's words, will you give up your dreams for nothing?

Satanism has no direct interpretation, one of the key things to becoming a god is achieving the ability to follow your own words, and stop the mindless cling to false gods. Your friends, your co-workers, and ect do not reflect on you.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm

the thing is, jews are hard to trust, if you really want to work with him fine but don't let him fuck you over. It's your career and let him know that you have final say and keep close watch over everything that goes on. If you think he's using you for his jew benefits, tell him you don't want it. beware of "percentages going to charity", most of those are xian jew or going directly to his salary.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum