The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Requesting this : )

4 posters

Go down

Requesting this : ) Empty Requesting this : )

Post by LossoCelo Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 am

Now I'm not a huge fan of 1 way deals, but since the 1 way can easily become a 2 way deal, I'm going to allow this.

As I have recently said, I am looking around other satanic forums to advance our own even further then it is now. Recently I've put a lot of search into "The Satanic International Network". Right now it seems by all rights we have advanced further amongst the satanic networks then they have, with them having very little informational storage area. It seems more as to aim at the advancement of his own ego then anything...

I'm looking to ask if all of you have another network you visit on an occasional basis? This will be the only place I allow the placement of it.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Requesting this : ) Empty Re: Requesting this : )

Post by Jordan Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:47 am

I visit a forumn at a website "realsatanism.ning.com." This is a general theistic Satanist group, but most of them don't have a very good opinion of JoS. But they still have a variety of people and lots of information available, with other sub-forum groups attached. The only catch is that you have to be 18+ to join. Also from what I hear, they are trying to organize a church for theistic satanism that will be recognized as a legit church by the government in the US.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Jordan wrote:I visit a forumn at a website "realsatanism.ning.com." This is a general theistic Satanist group, but most of them don't have a very good opinion of JoS. But they still have a variety of people and lots of information available, with other sub-forum groups attached. The only catch is that you have to be 18+ to join. Also from what I hear, they are trying to organize a church for theistic satanism that will be recognized as a legit church by the government in the US.

Uggh. They probably don't understand what having an actual physical temple would do. It would invite vandalism and probably just be burnt down by some hooligan who thinks they're doing some "holy act". What a waste of money.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes, I agree that it would invite vandelism. But on the other hand, they are trying to get recognized. By having a "Church" it shows you are a recognized religion. As well it is a step towards getting rights. For far too long the Xians, Jews and Muslims have dominated the world. A "church" would invite some danger, but would also show the public we are an actual religion, not some blood thirsty, baby sacrificing cult as shown in Hollywood or the Beybul.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 pm

They should start the Theistic Satanic Church. Push for our rights! Yes the enemy may try and burn it down. Yes they may try to vandalize it. Making Satan known even for a second is not a waste of money. Where is your Satanic Pride? Make the Catholic throw holy water upon it. We know it is worthless. We will throw unholy water back at them. Upon the creation of the Theistic Satanic Church, they should consider to have a security night and day watch for those filthy Jewish/Catholic/Muslim/Christian bastards. As long as we spread we win the enemy!
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:03 am

LuciferChristoph wrote:They should start the Theistic Satanic Church. Push for our rights! Yes the enemy may try and burn it down. Yes they may try to vandalize it. Making Satan known even for a second is not a waste of money. Where is your Satanic Pride? Make the Catholic throw holy water upon it. We know it is worthless. We will throw unholy water back at them. Upon the creation of the Theistic Satanic Church, they should consider to have a security night and day watch for those filthy Jewish/Catholic/Muslim/Christian bastards. As long as we spread we win the enemy!

I think the problem lies in corruption. Almost any big organization has had exposure to some sort of corruption, its just part of human nature. By having anything to do with Satanism that is corrupt is wrong. Also many Satanists value individuality, and having a church veeres from individuality. Something that is very personal is becoming more open. Also unity is a big issue, even this small forum has had a big issue of unity, causing some members to leave. Unity does not work well, due to the varying viewpoints. We all say Unity is important, but not all ideas can be exposed at once. This then raises the question "Whose beliefs are we going to follow?"

I personally think a Satanic church would be good. It would attract much more people, and hopefully, dispell the stereotypical view the public has of us. As well there would be more opportunity for structured learning. Events like marriages and funerals can be sanctioned as to be recognized legally without going through a "christian church." You can get married the satanic way, and still have it recognized. You would no longer be required to have to go to a christian, muslim or jewish priest.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum