The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans

3 posters

Go down

Do you like?

Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans I_vote_lcap100%Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans I_vote_lcap0%Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans Empty Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans

Post by LossoCelo Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:52 pm

1. Americans

A large group of Soldiers were gathered into a room, all of them had weapons in their hands but no one was aiming for anything. They were mainly leaning against the walls surrounding, laying on the ground, or watching the door. The wall had white wallpaper with wooden bottom halves. One man had drawn a lot of attention to himself though. Eventually someone said something to him.
The man who spoke was leaning against the wall, holding his gun towards the ground. It was a simple M4, nothing special though. His helmet was slightly crooked from leaning on the wall, but he fixed it as he said. “Colonel, no one’s going to fight for you if you keep this up. What’s going on out there?” There was a faint sound of a helicopter approaching.
The Colonel responded, “The Drake’s managed to pin down Alpha and Delta company, Charlie’s line broke completely. We’re here to give them some reinforcements then we’re pulling out. The Drake’s only called in a couple platoons, but they ambushed us and have the home field advantage. Now that it’s fair game we should be in and out with no problems.”
The helicopter passed by and there was silence as it’s sound reached it’s max and began to decrease. “Colonel.” Another man asked, this one was laying down, and appeared to be sleeping. “Even if it’s just a couple platoons of Drakes, how the hell did our guys get pinned down?”
The Colonel turned to him, “It might just be a couple platoons, but firstly we were ambushed, secondly they know the territory a lot better then we did. Now we have UAV’s and air superiority.”
The first man who spoke walked up to the Colonel. “Where will you have my force?”
“Captain Raines, your company will be needed to aid Charlie, we need to re-establish a line so we can call in air strikes without putting friendlies on the line. Once Charlie can get back together get your forces to reinforce Bravo, and tell Captain Greaves that he has 6 air strikes at his command, we can’t immediately offer anymore then that.” Captain Raines nodded and returned to the wall.
“Ready when you are Colonel.” Captain Raines told the Colonel reaching the wall and turning around.
“You can start prepping your forces for the battle.” The Colonel replied and without hesitation Captain Raines walked out of the room.

-Outside the room-

“Landry! Get over here.” Captain Raines yelled to one of the men wearing a low ranking officer uniform.
“I heard captain, just tell me where you need my platoon.” Landry replied.
“Set up a picket line 2 miles from our company head quarters.” Raines replied.
“Will do captain. Platoon RALLY!” He yelled out starting to run off.

-Somewhere in the forest within 8 miles of the Drake’s base, and 2 from the American base-

“Lieutenant, do you have any info on our mission?” said one of the soldiers following Landry.
“Not much, not my job to care, I just shoot people. All I really know is we’re setting up a picket line around here. Rieves and Doc, take your groups to the left, everyone else follow me.” About half the men following Landry all went the opposite way. The ones who followed began to split up, one or two climbed trees.
Finally Lieutenant Landry came to a stop and he held his arm up to halt the men behind him. “Vally!” He pointed to his right, and 4 men began to run that direction. Lieutenant Landry aimed his gun at something moving, and the men following him as well began to aim in that direction. “Report Valley or we will fire!” He tried to yell again.
A reply finally came, but definitely not what they we’re hoping for… The man to the left of Landry fell to the ground and the people surrounding him was covered in blood. “Open fire, Open fire!”
All the men began to fire their weapons, and the people who shot first also we’re firing towards them. “COVER!” The lieutenant continued to yell orders.
In the background you could hear someone trying to speak to the base. “Fire exchange 3 east, requesting reinforcements. I say again that is 3 east fire exchange, we’ve got a man down and they’re still firing… Yes they are firing at us… Yes we’ve returned fire, and we’re now taking cover… Alright I’ll relay the message asap.” The man on the radio took a few shots as he ran over to the Lieutenant, “Landry, command says hold the line, no relief’s were readied yet, they weren’t expecting an attack this fast…”
Landry turned his body around the tree he was using for cover and did a fast burst of 3 bullets. “Alright relay the message to Doc that he has no support units if he gets attack.” The soldier nodded and began to run for the other group that split.
“Jay, pop red smoke. 11, 32 feet, go, go, go.” Landry yelled to one of the soldiers that got out what looked to be some kind of grenade. “Suppressive fire!” He turned around the tree and burst 5 shots again.
After hearing a couple clicks of metal hitting the ground, red smoke popped up and you could hear a faint hissing sound of the grenade releasing smoke.
Suddenly a voice came over the communicator, “Black bird 4 inbound to red smoke, I need a personalized communication channel guys.”
“Landry to black bird 4 switch to channel Nevada 3. I say again, Nevada 3. JACOB, you direct them in!”
The firing was beginning to slim down, but both sides were still shooting off bursts. “Landry! Black bird 4 is calling off they have AA support set up, that line of Drakes is fortified, I’m suggesting we fall back, regroup with Doc and his group, and fortify there. We can’t get shit for support around here!”
“MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!”
“Medic coming!”
“Alright I agree with your idea, PLATOON gather! Lets get our own fortifications going over there. Fall back!” Landry was switching between yelling and simply talking.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans Empty Awesome

Post by hermies Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 pm

I liked it, great job
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans Empty Re: Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans

Post by LossoCelo Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Thank you very much, I'm working on Ch2. Dante knows the meaning of the story too : p... Shoulda left that for him to find out, he can tell you if you wanna know.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans Empty chapter two

Post by hermies Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Awesome i look forward to reading chapter two.
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans Empty Re: Valley Spinoff: Outter conflict Ch1 Americans

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

This makes me want to read chapter 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Sigh... Well chapter 2 is almost finished guys. The same with the 1st chapter, members of the forum get exclusive access to it before any other sites get their sneak preview.
Just need to finish a rally, set a few things up, and make a data copy of it.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:26 am

Awesome story. Can't wait to read more.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:13 pm

You can look down and Chapter 2 is right underneath this post : P lol.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down