The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

I want to be a satanist can anyone help?

+5
Demonchick
Dante Satanas
LossoCelo
Demonicvanguard
Katrina :)
9 posters

Go down

I want to be a satanist can anyone help? Empty I want to be a satanist can anyone help?

Post by Katrina :) Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:37 pm

I want to be a satanist but i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do or anything? can you help?

Back to top Go down

I want to be a satanist can anyone help? Empty Re: I want to be a satanist can anyone help?

Post by Demonicvanguard Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I want to be a satanist wrote:I want to be a satanist but i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do or anything? can you help?
Why do you want to become a Satanist and what has led you to desire to make this decision?

It's always a habit of mine to also ask how old a person is before I give them any kind of advice and or direction. Now I don't work for the government or the PTA, but age does determine what you are able to start with and what kind of learning best suites you. Thus, if you are a teenager living with your parents, I would give you a different direction than I would a college student or an adult living on their own. Also are you a better hands on learner, or can you look at a book or website and pick things up pretty easily? Last but not least do you have any experience in regards to meditation, whether if be Eastern, Transcendental, etc...

If you can answer a few of these questions, we can probably be of more use to you:-> Welcome aboard and please post often!

Invoke often,

dv in redux
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

I want to be a satanist can anyone help? Empty Re: I want to be a satanist can anyone help?

Post by Katrina :) Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm a fourteen year old girl and i live with my parents... I started cutting when a year ago and i get these sick thoughts and i cant get them out of my head i dont know how to explain it..but my friends think i'm a devil worshiper..which i wasn't but it definetley interests me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:40 pm

I want to be a satanist wrote:I'm a fourteen year old girl and i live with my parents... I started cutting when a year ago and i get these sick thoughts and i cant get them out of my head i dont know how to explain it..but my friends think i'm a devil worshiper..which i wasn't but it definetley interests me.

Greetings,

Having worked as a therapist for many years I first want to say that I'm sorry for all the terrible thoughts and pain you are currently dealing with. Cutting/self-harm is often caused by some deeper issue/pain that is trying to force its way out from beneath the surface. This is often the result of either mental and/or physical trauma. Some people who cut also do so because they feel numb...and they use the cutting to just feel something. Now just because you are cutting, does not make you a "devil worshiper" any more than drinking milk makes you a cow. People throw around labels because it allows them not to have to think, feel, or help.

In closing I would ask:

Are you currently taking any medication?
Are you or have you ever been suicidal?
Have you ever attempted suicide?
Is everything going ok in regards to your current living conditions?

Be well,

dv
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina :) Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

I've thoguht about suicide before...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina :) Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 am

I'm ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina :) Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 am

how do i initiate in a coven?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:07 pm

With covens, I think there is typically a separate initiation.

But, covens are a little bit advanced for those who are new(Such as me).

I suggest reading up on the dedication ritual(Found on http://www.joyofsatan.com/ for spiritual satanists)
and working on your chakras. After that, learn power meditating and read up on energy ripping.

Don't go ahead of yourself, that may cause stress.
As a brand new satanist, you may be worried or overwhelmed on all the important rituals and meditations.

Rush nowhere, for you make progress faster this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina :) Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 pm

okay! thankyou. how do i like meet other people in person that are sanatists for when i am ready to join a coven?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Well, two tips on this:

1.If you know nobody that is a satanist, try to teach your friends about your beliefs.

2.Don't trust those on the internet, whoever they are, that want to know where you live.

And, you dont want, being a satanist is not 'wanted' You can be one, you dont need any 'baptism' from a priest or anything.

And, you shouldn't(but can of course, depending on how you think of it) call Satan the devil, for he looks like a regular person, with blonde hair, not a hooved beast.

Also, Hell is not a lake of fire. It is something quite different, hard to describe.

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:Well, two tips on this:

1.If you know nobody that is a satanist, try to teach your friends about your beliefs.

2.Don't trust those on the internet, whoever they are, that want to know where you live.

And, you dont want, being a satanist is not 'wanted' You can be one, you dont need any 'baptism' from a priest or anything.

And, you shouldn't(but can of course, depending on how you think of it) call Satan the devil, for he looks like a regular person, with blonde hair, not a hooved beast.

Also, Hell is not a lake of fire. It is something quite different, hard to describe.

NO! Absolutely ignore this post... Noah PM me and I'll explain something.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Noah Iloa wrote:Well, two tips on this:

Devil comes from the Sanskrit word Devi, meaning god. So it is not a bad word Noah.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:33 pm

@Dante

Thanks for clarifying, I thought on JoS somewhere it said in Sanskrit devil = enemy or something but I guess not.

Though saying 'I worship the devil' is apparently correct, others more often than not, even without knowing of Satan's prescence, think that Devil means an evil being. That is what I really meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 am

My advice is just di what JoS says. And read up on everything befor u decide your going to do anything. Cuz from what I see is u just want to be a satanist cuz ur friends call u and it sounds cool. I personally don't see good motives there... Like to be honest it seems like ur goingthrough a phase. But I could be wrong. All I can say is, just try and keep itself safe, don't cut... I used to. It's not good for u... And we are around the same age so if u ever want a person who's ur age and understands what ur going through I'm here haha... Just be careful Kk? Smile

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:04 am

Don't cut Katrina. And I am pretty sure we all have thought of suicide before. Go ahead. Try Satanism. But ONLY do the commitment ritual if you are truly dedicated to Satan.

LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Merv Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 am

am in zambia and want to be a satanist.do i need someone to guide me and is there a site where i can get more information on satanism and how i should go about doing this

Merv

Back to top Go down

Post by Donlup Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Katrina wrote:I want to be a satanist but i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do or anything? can you help?
I will recommend the satanic bible bye Anton LaVey. However the book "a complete book to demonolatry" bye S. Connolly can give you help to better understand occult philosophy and the nature of the gods. 

Good luck.

Donlup

Back to top Go down

Post by Klavier Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:42 am

Demonchick wrote:My advice is just di what JoS says. And read up on everything befor u decide your going to do anything. Cuz from what I see is u just want to be a satanist cuz ur friends call u and it sounds cool. I personally don't see good motives there... Like to be honest it seems like ur goingthrough a phase. But I could be wrong. All I can say is, just try and keep itself safe, don't cut... I used to. It's not good for u... And we are around the same age so if u ever want a person who's ur age and understands what ur going through I'm here haha... Just be careful Kk?  Smile
J.o.S.? Are you serious? Hey, why nobody replied to my article about Diabolism? I'll tell you why: Because every single neo-satanist wants to scatter the history of real Satanism and Devil Worship into myths, to promote a politically correct and disgusting form of Satanism which just steals name from the Bible without having even read it.

J.o.S. claims Satan to be an alien Nephelim. Who wants to adhere to this stupidity? The Church of Satan is but a bunch of atheists. The so-called "Orthodox Satanists" believe in retarded books like the Al-Jilwah, instead of the literary masterpiece, the Book of Revelation. But, are you serious? Satan is a Nephelim? Have you ever read what the Nephelim, what Leviathan, what Azazel and what Samyaza is? Have you ever heard of a book called "The Book of Enoch"? Well, yes, go ahead and believe that the Elohim were Satan's angels who made children with the daughters of Cain and so the Nephelim were born, so Satan is a Nephelim. Go ahead and believe that, and forget, that, in the Book of Enoch, Satan is a King of another kingdom of torture, where "angels of punishment prepare instruments of torture for Satan to torment Samyaza, the leader of the Elohim - watchers, forever and ever........ for (the Watchers) were subdued by Satan."

Go ahead and believe that Leviathan is a Prince of Hell (the word "Prince" is completely wrong, and is used by LaVey, and thus by every other neo-satanist, while the word used in the original Greek text is "Archon" which means "Ruler", and it is used only for Satan and Beelzebub, not even for Belial).

Let's try the Lesser Key of Solomon (Crowley's edition), shall we? Of course, Crowley knew much better than LaVey how to translate the titles given to Satan in the Bible, and he was, by far, a much better sorcerer than LaVey was, even though he wasn't even a Satanist, although he draw much inspiration from Satanism (and both Edward Waite and Crowley mention the existence of "Diabolism", that is... before LaVey was even born).

So, according to Crowley, Satan's strongest demons, except of Beelzebub, are Abalam (Paimon and Bebal), Choronzon, and, according to the Bible, the demon who also deserves to be considered one of the Princes of Hell (not a Ruler though) is Belial. As for Leviathan, well, have you ever heard of the Book of Job? Why are you using names you don't even know to whom they belong? Leviathan was crushed by Yahweh before the world was created. In fact, he was a beast of the sea representing Chaos, so Yahweh had to kill him in order to create the world. Much like the myth of Tiamat being killed by Marduk, who formed the world upon her slayed body.

Can Azazel, Samyaza and Leviathan be considered beings that can be worshipped or even befriend with? No! Leviathan is not even an intelligent entity (he doesn't even speak), and he is already destroyed. What about Azazel? Well, according to the Book of Enoch he will be tortured along with Samyaza by Satan forever and ever. Azazel is identical to Melek-Taus by the way, who is not Satan either, and the Yezidis have nothing to do with Satanism.

The real Satanism is the Biblical one. Believing in Satan as an ultimate chaotic and, what you'd call, "evil" entity, who tempts people especially to torture them, however, He has a special place in Hell for His believers. God has saints, Diabolus est Deus Inversus, so the Devil has His saints as well. One of them being Gill De Rais. A real martyr of Lord Satan.

No, Satanism has nothing to do with atheism. No, Satanism is not a mask for sexual abominations (though they are not forbidden either, but Satanism is something much higher). Satanism has nothing to do with the Yezidis and their peaCOCK angel.

So, what is real Satanism? Well, I can tell you what it is Theologically and Philosophically, but I can't tell you what it is magically, because all of the supposed "Satanic" magicians have done their best to exterminate the real Theistic - Biblical Satanism. I can only suggest reading Crowley and trying to find any Satanic implications in his works. I can do nothing else. There is no real Satanic magick, as far as I know. Not a single ritual to the Seven-Headed Dragon of the Book of Revelation. Well, the neo-satanists made sure of that.

So, real Satanism is obscure across the centuries, and, even today, there are Diabolists (real Satanists), but they always remain underground, and it's way too difficult to find them.

Klavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down