The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Greetings!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Donlup Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:50 pm

It seems that I forgot to introduce this myself. 
I am an ambitious and independent-minded young man who lives in Denmark. I began studying occult knowledge in the age of 17, but I have only considered myself as a Satanist for 3 years since I started out with Wicca. I got almost suspended on the Wiccan forums, because of my opposition to blind faith. One of them claimed that i was a Satanist and did not belong to their religion, but i did not believed it, until i found out and understood what Satan really represented.
I have passion for the study of all aspects of magick, but I have not worked with the black arts because I believe that one becomes evil at the end. I believe evil people have some sort of depression.  

Hail Satan!

Last edited by Donlup on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

Donlup

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Lilyl Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 am

Hi there!

I'm new here, but uhh I always browse introductions to try and make new friends Smile 
So your post interested me. I started much younger than you and started off with reading La Vey's Satanic bible since it was getting popular amongst the rebel teens in my area. To make matters worse I was in a religious school making it somewhat more blasphemous.

You shouldn't be afraid of magick, whatever form it takes. Evil is just a concept, a form of indoctrination to make us feel guilty and that is where conflict, confusion and doubt settles in.
What do you think will happen to you if you actually practice the Dark Arts? How do you think it can change you?

So In light of all this, the first questions I have to put forward to this post are...what is 'Satan' to you do you really believe in him and demons?  Define Satan what it represents and how you think it can change your life for better or for worse?

Hail Satan,
I look forward to hear from you
Lilyl
Lilyl

http://elitecouncil.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Donlup Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Lilyl wrote:Hi there!

I'm new here, but uhh I always browse introductions to try and make new friends Smile 
So your post interested me. I started much younger than you and started off with reading La Vey's Satanic bible since it was getting popular amongst the rebel teens in my area. To make matters worse I was in a religious school making it somewhat more blasphemous.

You shouldn't be afraid of magick, whatever form it takes. Evil is just a concept, a form of indoctrination to make us feel guilty and that is where conflict, confusion and doubt settles in.
What do you think will happen to you if you actually practice the Dark Arts? How do you think it can change you?

So In light of all this, the first questions I have to put forward to this post are...what is 'Satan' to you do you really believe in him and demons?  Define Satan what it represents and how you think it can change your life for better or for worse?

Hail Satan,
I look forward to hear from you

Hi i can say that i also started with the satanic bible. TSB is an important book for all Satanists because it gives an introduction to Satanism.
Funny enough, then i found out that i was a Satanist from the beginning when i started my occult studies. I despised blind faith and religious dogma, and was considered as an arrogant fool on these forum, and got suspended. However i still regarded Satanism as an evil movement, because i experienced great intolerance on a satanic forum i came to. I denied therefor that i was a Satanist until i understood what Satan really represented.

I believe the Dark Arts requires strong negative emotions, so the magician can work with with death energy and controlling the spirits of death. In my personal experiences then i got a depression in the past because of my strong hate, anger and lust for power. "Evil people" are those who are consumed by it and i believe they suffer deeply. That is what i call "karma".
Actually has Satanism nothing to do with black magic, because Lucifer means the "light bringer". The light is the divine.

Satan to me is a sumerian deity known as Nergal. 
I personally don't use the term "Demons" because they are just gods from ancient times.

Hail Satan.

Donlup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum