The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

The Rebirth

Go down

The Rebirth Empty The Rebirth

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Four years ago work started on this site. This site was very active back then, looking at the site statistics today I noticed that a "big month" was a month with six posts. Four years ago a "big month" was when we broke the 500 post barrier after being live for a few months. Those were the days. I've decided it's time to resume work on this site as I've been watching it periodically over the years and this website continued to grow and change and maintain even with the absence of active advertising and moderators.
     This isn't going to happen overnight obviously. I have a full time job, and my laptop is very iffy at best. I will continue work slowly and will resume active status on the forum. I hope to bring great improvement and great knowledge to this website, to the people, and to the world. 
     There are currently two websites, this one, and the premiere satanic community website. This one was the original, I intend to direct all traffic to this website and make this the main website while doing away with the second.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum