The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

How to become a "satanist"?

2 posters

Go down

How to become a "satanist"? Empty How to become a "satanist"?

Post by awesome_me Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:04 am

i've been begging to god to make the things better in my life which are going really bad,but i got no reply! now, I believe there is no god why the fuck he sent me to this if he wont listen up my prayers,if he wont care me.I've been researching on this satanism for days, and I found a deep interest in this religion.And I found after searched alot on net that satan replies,ect,ect,. so,i want to become completely a satanist in a proper way. I want to devote my to father satan.I m really respecting this religion now.Surprised

awesome_me

Back to top Go down

How to become a "satanist"? Empty Re: How to become a "satanist"?

Post by awesome_me Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 am

and one more question,how do you sell your soul to devil? does it really happens?do we can sell our souls to devil?

awesome_me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyinthesky Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 pm

new to this myself. I think you feel the same way I feel about how god doesn't give a shit. So my worship him? Why not worship a tree, you get the same 50/50 chance that your prayers will be answered? I have turned to Satan because I believe He is on our side. I believe Hell is on earth and you want the King of Hell on your side.

I gave myself to Satan with an idea that He put in my head. Just do what he tells you to do to gain his favor.
lucyinthesky
lucyinthesky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down