The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Is it possible that An Enemy Spirit Lingers Around Me?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible that An Enemy Spirit Lingers Around Me? Empty Is it possible that An Enemy Spirit Lingers Around Me?

Post by LuciferChristoph Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:45 am

Every time I start being proud of the demons and researching Satanism again. It seems that an enemy spirit always attacks me almost instantly to try and scare me away. The reason I bring this up is because it just forced me out of nowhere to exit my body and kept telling me to "hang my self" and was grabbing ahold of my soul in the astral plane. I mysteriously got instantly sent back to my body immediately when I started to fight back. (I think my demon realized I was attacked and threw me instantly back into my body and then dealt with the invading bastard......but there is a possibility that I defended myself...and once I started winning I instantly just forced myself back in.) I will also mention when I got thrown in the direction of my body...before I entered my body...I saw only darkness. I felt only darkness. I felt my arms floating and my legs feeling as if they are in a meditative position. I felt extreme electrical shock but as if it was hard as ice moving through me. For all I know I was destroying the enemy soul in that darkness because I felt like something was happening unto the enemy at that point. I heard the enemys offensive shouts.....but they got quieter and quieter....and then sounded like it was being destroyed....I also felt its removal....Something was happening in that darkness but I will need the demons or Satan to telepathically explain. That darkness I felt so much. I felt knowledge, ascension, complete magna opus, trainquil. I hesitate to type this, but it is almost as if it is the demon that protected me's astral temple. The demon must have sent me there because it is a safe place where it temporarily sends all Satanic spirits it defends.

Though now my awareness level is high right now and I am just hallucinating out of awareness like hell.

Either way my message unto that attacking enemy is "pull me out and attack me a hundred thousand times.....for I will always win the battle....."

Either way I bet the reason we have enemy spirits in the first place is because they fear the truth. Do not think I do not sense that every enemy spirit does what they do because they are paralyzed with fear.

So my overall question is: Is it possible or was it an angel attacked or enemy spirit? I seriously need an explaination of what happened.

.....I hope I don't sound insane to any of you.....

Note: I wrote this instantly after it happened. So I might have to reword this whole thing when my mind is more clear.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that An Enemy Spirit Lingers Around Me? Empty Re: Is it possible that An Enemy Spirit Lingers Around Me?

Post by Dante Satanas Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Try a banishing ritual if you havn't yet
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Is it possible that An Enemy Spirit Lingers Around Me? Empty Re: Is it possible that An Enemy Spirit Lingers Around Me?

Post by LuciferChristoph Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 am

Yeah I might consider it. But I think this bastardized enemy spirit needs to get beaten a few more times. If it does not learn then I will banish it. (Like it would ever learn at all.....the weak never learn easily the fact that they will always lose as long as they are not dedicated to Satan)
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 pm

I have personally had this experience of which you speak of. Or, at least, I think I have. Something, whether psychotic, or spiritual, has controlled me, made me, and my family very miserable a times. Made me jump through hoops of blue fire(so to speak) to get a little something good.

It has made me do sexual things I have been/am morally disgusted by etc... That's just a small list of things.

The funniest thing is that, it is actually what led me to the JoS website. Although, only to give my mind enough information, whilst under its control to do an obstruction ritual(white candle included.) It has tried to kill me on several occasions.

Again, giving consideration to both sides. That of the atheist perspective, and the theistic/spiritual/polytheistic respect of satanism.

However. I continued to research on my own about things on the JoS website. My motto is question and find 'reliable' sources outside of the website, before just buying into it like a fool. to be honest. I am rather confused...
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down