The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

For those who don't understand

3 posters

Go down

For those who don't understand Empty For those who don't understand

Post by LossoCelo Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Well, there's this pretty neat thing. This forum wasn't just thrown together like most, there was actually several references in it to make it more accommodating to Satanists. I just thought I'd point it out for you if you've never noticed Very Happy.

Colors - Looking through the forum, almost everything is Red and Black. These colors are 2 of Satans colors, but every spiritual satanist here knows he has 3, so it didn't originally make sense to have 2 colors and not make the 3rd part of the forum. So those of you who continue to look through the forum notice a group with blue names. Well it just so happens that these are the respected members, for a respected color. There was also a reason that Mods and Admins were green, however I don't really remember the exact reason.

Smileys - Uhm... Well I didn't actually make the smileys and I'd get rid of half of them if I could, but believe me there was worse ones to choose from Very Happy.

Banner - The origins of our banner comes from "Darkness is light turned inside out." While I made the banner so long ago, I don't actually remember the reference to that saying, but it has a connection somewhere. In addition the original banner was actually white and black, but we ran into so many issues trying to make the words show up on white it was pathetic, so I had to substitute red to match the forum. In addition, again all 3 colors of satan are shown there(The blue is almost invisible but it's outlining "A place for satanists to communicate").

The creation - Well this is a very little known fact about the forum, but it was created as a promise to the gods and demons, which Dante and I actually shared. Dante had made a promise to create a safer way to communicate, whereas I promised a demon that I would find a way spread satanism to those who didn't know, and help new satanists learn what he had taught me. Our ideas came together when I finally created this forum with him.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

For those who don't understand Empty Re: For those who don't understand

Post by LuciferChristoph Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 am

With the creation story read, I appreciate this forum even more than before.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:20 am

I never knew why this forum was created.... Now I know.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Lol yes. I wanted that to be posted somewhere, just I could never find a good spot for the creation to be posted, and I didn't want to make it a completely individual post. Dante and I actually had no clue we both had promises to keep until just recently. We both kept it a secret from eachother, but we both had our own reason for continuing it.

I don't break my promises, and that's why even under JoS's heat I remain here as an admin.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down