The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Out of the line of fire for now I think.

3 posters

Go down

Out of the line of fire for now I think. Empty Out of the line of fire for now I think.

Post by Lucifers Warrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:51 pm

If any of you have heard me talking about somebody in my school blaming me for stuff I did not do, well I cleared my name. Now, here is a question; Should I figure out who was falsly accusing me or let it be? I posted this so I would not have to tell everyone the story at different times. If anybody does not know what I am talking about feel free to PM me.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Out of the line of fire for now I think. Empty Re: Out of the line of fire for now I think.

Post by LuciferChristoph Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:56 pm

For some reason I don't know the forum didn't let me PM you because it said you can't receive PMs......so what about school?
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Out of the line of fire for now I think. Empty Re: Out of the line of fire for now I think.

Post by Lucifers Warrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:35 am

I have been getting blamed for graffiti in bathrooms, swastikas on desks, ect. Sorry I have to make it short because I have to get ready for school.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Sounds like what I used to do lol.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:51 pm

LuciferChristoph wrote:For some reason I don't know the forum didn't let me PM you because it said you can't receive PMs......so what about school?

Your having issues PMing?

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Lucifers Warrior wrote:I have been getting blamed for graffiti in bathrooms, swastikas on desks, ect. Sorry I have to make it short because I have to get ready for school.

In a personal opinion, as long as your safe, you should probably drop it. It's not worth wasting your energy if your not in trouble for it.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 pm

LossoCelo wrote:
LuciferChristoph wrote:For some reason I don't know the forum didn't let me PM you because it said you can't receive PMs......so what about school?

Your having issues PMing?

Well I've only tried PMing Lucifers Warrior so far so I can't exactly say that I do have issues. It pretty much said "Lucifers Warrior can't recieve PMs" or something like that.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Email me.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Ah, I believe LW was having issues PMing earlier too, I'll see if I can fix it tomorrow alright? Thousands of apologies for this disruption : /.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 am

Hmm, could it have to do with your number of posts?

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 pm

No, I have a set number of 1 post required for PM's. I see 62 next to your name so it's unlikely.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down