The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Letter of resignation (LossoCelo)

2 posters

Go down

Letter of resignation (LossoCelo) Empty Letter of resignation (LossoCelo)

Post by LossoCelo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello members of Satansarmy.4rumer.net,

Alright now the tittle of this may seem a little odd at the moment. With everyone leaving you probably think I'm signing off and ditching you guys, this is only half true. I've watched this forum grow up, I can't abandon it to die. I was speaking to my moderation team the other night and they made me realize something though. I made a promise that I would watch over this forum and make sure it continues on, I believe I've made it stable enough for Dante to carry on the mantle. Although that promise means I still must be here and I still will be, however, I am resigning my duties to manage the forum threads and giving that power directly to Dante. I will monitor the forum from a back line and help the forum grow larger. Dante will take over the ability to manage moderators, threads, and members. I will manage the backline which is making all of it possible.
Now if anyone is curious, Dante will now Issue and Retain bans. My word will simply suggest for him and guide him as though a mentor I guess you could say. If you have questions regarding my duties, you may message me directly asking your questions, I will not answer public questions. Other then that Dante is you main administrator, he is the one you should be sure to go to.
Now for those of you that think this is the result of someone forcing me out? JoS's destruction ritual that we were in someway involved with(?) I have no actual confirm on that I fell asleep I just remember the member lily from the e-groups mentioning adding us to their ritual, but moving on no, this decision was made because I realized something thanks to 2 good friends of mine. Waric_Lyco and LucifugeKaiser. I don't know what either of these members plan to do from here, but if they stay, I advise their words be read. They are kind, and both are very knowledgeable.
I don't wish to repeat myself, but my presence will remain here, only on an extremely smaller scale for people to see.

Please continue to enjoy the forum as I ran it,
-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Letter of resignation (LossoCelo) Empty Re: Letter of resignation (LossoCelo)

Post by LossoCelo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

By the way, because I know you can all twist this easily, and a lot of you will try. What I realized is that my way of helping satanism grow should be in a way that makes me happy too, so I will return to writing books, and I will use my messages and ability to show people the truth.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I shall not let you down my friend... My brother...

-Dante
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum