The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Just saying.

3 posters

Go down

Just saying. Empty Just saying.

Post by Mitch Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm

If you would have let the chat load I was just messing with you when I said I was loading instructions on how to delete my account. If my computer was not being so laggy you would have learned how much I enjoy being a part of this forum. And what were you so mad about losso. I know it wasn't just me causing you problems. Sad

Mitch

Back to top Go down

Just saying. Empty Re: Just saying.

Post by LossoCelo Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 pm

And I gave you the warning that I didn't have any intentions of dealing with any thought you may regret. You chose to poke fun at it and I showed you I was serious. My exact words said, "Don't say anything you have the slightest thought of regretting."

Let it be known, I do not forgive easily.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 am

Let it be known Losso. Nobody truly belongs with the Christians. Even without this forum I will never give up being a Satanist, nor do I hope you give up Losso. You need to understand that I was messing with you. Well, since I have a snow day I will be watching the forums and seeing if any new members join that need help. I really hope you can forgive me. I know it will take a while and you will probably delete this account to but you can never permanatly ban somebody because your IP adress changes every week. Please understand.

Lucifers Warrior

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 am

Last i checked IP addresses change once a year....
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm

You can schedule changes Dante. It makes a major lag on your internet, but it is possible to change it whenever you want. The solution is simply banning that IP too. But I have no intention of doing so right now.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum