The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Where did you find out about this forum or who invited you?

+3
Jordan
Das Übermensch
Dante Satanas
7 posters

Go down

Where did you find out about this forum or who invited you? Empty Where did you find out about this forum or who invited you?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 am

Well, I am just curious where everybody found out about this forum or who invited you. Please take your time to post an answer, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Where did you find out about this forum or who invited you? Empty Re: Where did you find out about this forum or who invited you?

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Umm... Me and LossoCelo created it...
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Where did you find out about this forum or who invited you? Empty Re: Where did you find out about this forum or who invited you?

Post by Das Übermensch Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:32 pm

I joined the JoS email group, and someone else invited me via email.
Das Übermensch
Das Übermensch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 pm

I was part of the JoS email group and introduced myself there. Someone replied to this and said I should join Satans Army. i clicked on the link and then signed up here

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Uhm, I don't remember how I found this site. I do believe I founded, managed, and saw it develop from a little seed of an idea, into one of the more successful satanic forums, that is strictly satanic, not "occult" : D. I don't know but that seems to be how I found this site : D. how bout the rest of you.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm

LossoCelo wrote:Uhm, I don't remember how I found this site. I do believe I founded, managed, and saw it develop from a little seed of an idea, into one of the more successful satanic forums, that is strictly satanic, not "occult" : D. I don't know but that seems to be how I found this site : D. how bout the rest of you.

yeah, your the creator, im the thinker Razz
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by JonParmesan Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:07 pm

JOY OF SATAN . com links page

JonParmesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

I think I came along close to the begining of this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 am

I found a link in message at the yahoo group: JoyOfSatan666. Don't know who posted the message, but whoever he/she was, I thank them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 am

Hmm... It was not me. Anyway go on chat.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:25 pm

I followed a link Dante left in the JoS forums. that was about a few weeks after the forum started, so i've got to see this place grow. I then showed it to Seremptus, but as I know she dosn't go on here much anymore. she got bored.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:09 pm

LucifugeKaiser wrote:I followed a link Dante left in the JoS forums. that was about a few weeks after the forum started, so i've got to see this place grow. I then showed it to Seremptus, but as I know she dosn't go on here much anymore. she got bored.

Can you tell Seremptus I said hi : D. We still remember her here. I definitely understand getting bored, just like E-groups bore me(Which is why I was never particularly active in the JoS e-groups). Everyone has different clicks, to me E-groups are to unorganized, so I tend to stick more to forums because it's easier to access information etc.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down