The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

The Nine Satanic Sins.

Go down

The Nine Satanic Sins. Empty The Nine Satanic Sins.

Post by Dante Satanas Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:00 am

This was taken from the Church of Satan's website (www.churchofsatan.com) but i feel it works well for all Satanists to follow. What is written in Red is the name of the sin, written in Dark Red is the description from the Church of Satan, and Blue is my take on it.

1. StupidityThe top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

Stupidity and ignorance are a plague on humanity, and it just angers me way past belief. In America (where most of our members reside) we have a FREE education, and yet most of us don't even pay attention or even skip class (you know I'm talking about you) I can understand perhaps it wasn't an important day in the class and you could be doing better outside the classroom, but if it is something you have to learn, Then suck it up, sit there, and learn it. Lastly NEVER LET SCHOOL GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR EDUCATION, never take what the school tells you as 100% fact, do your own research, learn
more for the rest of your life after schooling, and never stop growing your knowledge.

2. PretentiousnessEmpty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

Detachment is a good word to use here, and I'm sure i will use it more. Don't strut around like a fucking cock (the rooster, get your mind out of the gutter... Ok i thought it too...) Remember, we are more advanced spiritually then most will ever be, but by showing it off we are no better then them. To be able to detach yourself from your ego and emotions is something most would consider "god like." Aren't we all striving to become gods and goddesses one day?

3. SolipsismCan be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

Couldn't have said it better myself... "Do unto others as they do unto you." Pretty much sums it up rather nicely.... I guess Mr. LeVay beat me to the punch there. Well, I'll try to explain it a bit more. Basically this is treating everyone including our enemies the same as they would treat us, but don't buy that Xian bullshit they spray every time they find out someone is a satanist "Oh, I'll keep him in my prayers, poor misguided soul." When you know they are really asking "god" *pukes* to blast you off the face of the earth and to have a nice butt fuck with that bitch down the street's dog.

4. Self-deceitAnother cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!

Unfortunately I am about to take a page from the Dirty Hippie book i love to call my Step Mother. "When reading something, like the buy-bull, the Joy of Satan website, or the Church of Satan website, you can feel it, in your chest, it's like a spark that lets you know it's real, but when you don't feel it, you can hear that voice in the back of your head going 'bullshit...bullshit...bullshit..." -Violet Light (my Step Mother)

5. Herd ConformityThat’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.

Lets watch the herd for a minute, shall we? hmm... pants below the ass, in prison, doesn't that mean you take it up the ass? Hat turned side ways, eh? Well that won't stop the sun from getting in your eyes. Think you're so gangster? Think you're so tough? Well you ain't shit. Heh, now wasn't that fun? Have any of you read 1984 by George Orwell? If not, let me explain the part needed to get my point across. The social tier in 1984 is set up like so, the inner party is the highest up, the closest to big brother (the totalitarian leader of 1984) they make up about 10% of the population, then we have the outer party. they are the work force of big brothers reign, and they make up about 15% of the population, now the first two social tiers are heavily monitored, watched, and controlled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But there is a third tier, this one is called the proles, (proletariat) they make up 85% of the population and are not watched at all. They are just kept completely ignorant of everything. All the proles are concerned with are getting payed, getting laid, and getting drunk off their fucking ass... Wait a second... that seems exactly what the herd is concerned with.... See my point?

6. Lack of PerspectiveAgain, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

A good artist knows that the best way to capture an image is from many different perspectives, a good warrior, a good Satanist, and a good future god/goddess knows that the best way to conquer life, and live it to its fullest, is to view it from many different perspectives.

7. Forgetfulness of Past OrthodoxiesBe aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

I am going to refer back to 1984 once again. In 1984 the party (big brother's control group) had three sacred principals, Newspeak, Doublethink, and mutability of the past. All three were concerned with thought control. Newspeak was the language of 1984, it consisted of new words, for example, instead of saying great, you would say plusgood, or doubleplusgood. The entire point to it was to dumb down the population and eliminate the vocabulary they would need to speak out against the party. Doublethink was a concept that you could hold two thoughts in your mind that completely contradict each other and hold them both to be true. Mutability of the past has to do with the Ministry of Truth in 1984, which basically destroyed, changed, and manipulated anything that contradicted big brother's air of seeming perfection. Never forget the past, and remember to always look deeper into it.

8. Counterproductive PrideThat first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.

Pride is not a bad thing, it is very important in Satanism to think highly of oneself. But thinking too highly of ones self and not being able to admit to mistakes, and apologize for them can destroy you. Its always good to be proud, but don't forget you are still human, for now.

9. Lack of AestheticsThis is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.

I take this to mean inner and outer beauty... Go do a google search for the term "witch" look what pops up, ugly, old, green skinned, wart nosed women in black cloaks. Well that is what most people take Satanists to look like (after the sun goes down) But we know that is not true! We look like ordinary every day people, hell, some of us are even sexy as all fuck! And to go on to the inner beauty bit. When most of the populace think "Satanist" they break out the wholy (i spell "holy" with a W... like whore) water and start throwing it everywhere. But we aren't evil, i know a lot of us came here to get revenge... I did 5 years ago.... But now i see the true meaning. It is not about hate, it isn't about love. It's about the self, and the advancement of the self.

-Dante Volac Satanas
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

The Nine Satanic Sins. Empty Re: The Nine Satanic Sins.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 am

Hmm...

Back to top Go down