The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Some good ways to get back at people.

Go down

Some good ways to get back at people. Empty Some good ways to get back at people.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Now remember, these are non-illegal revenge methods. I am not encouraging illegal activity. Anyway one of my favorite ways to prank someone is done by getting Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and mixing them in a plastic baggie (Unless you have small glass containers like I use) and blow up the bag and zip it up tight. After that just pop it where ever you want to smell like complete shit for a long time. A good way to wake up your neighborhood is by getting "Works" toilet bowl cleaner (Only works brand works, i've tried almost every other brand) and aluminum foil. Fill a regular size water or soda bottle about halfway with works and roll the aluminum foil up in anyway it will fit in the bottle (You need a good amount of aluminum foil) an put the aluminum foil in the bottle and shut the bottle. Unless yo are like me you should throw the bottle to be a good distance away. Anyone else got some good ideas?

Back to top Go down