The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Rules for the art section. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Rules for the art section. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!! Empty Rules for the art section. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I only have two rules so I'm gunna make them nice and big for ya. Unlike Ulister, and he gave me full admin abilities of this forum section. I don't give second chances.

1. TRY TO KEEP PICTURES AT LEAST PG-13 BUT IF YOU MUST, I WILL LET RATED XXX ART SLIDE

2. POSTING ANY PICTURES PORTRAYING XIANITY, KIKEISM, OR ANY OF OUR ENEMIES IN A GOOD LIGHT WILL GET YOU INSTANTLY BANNED.

Don't fuck it up.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Rules for the art section. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!! Empty Re: Rules for the art section. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!

Post by LossoCelo Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Dante, I am going to have to add on a restriction. The forum is hosted off a french server(Amazingly) so we are limited to their laws. There's apparently a fairly strict law against it over there? I am going to allow satanic marks with extremely limited XXX. If there is reasoning for it being there I will work it out with the french owners personally, but I ask to keep it limited.

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules for the art section. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!! Empty Re: Rules for the art section. READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!

Post by Dante Satanas Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

fucking french... no offense to anyone who is french of course
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down