The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Election 2012

+3
LucifugeKaiser
Dante Satanas
LossoCelo
7 posters

Go down

Would you vote for Ron Paul or Barack Obama

Election 2012 I_vote_lcap33%Election 2012 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Election 2012 I_vote_lcap0%Election 2012 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Election 2012 I_vote_lcap67%Election 2012 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Election 2012 Empty Election 2012

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Who would you vote for in the 2012 Presidential Election? Ron Paul or Barack Obama?

Back to top Go down

Election 2012 Empty Re: Election 2012

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:48 pm

I heard Ron Paul would be better, but thats my uncle's( or cousins i forgot) opinion, not mine.

I am undecided

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:49 pm

I don't give a damn. But anyone's better then the Hatian I guess...

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Ron Paul, I absolutly HATE obama, He was NOT born in this country
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 pm

@Dante, yes he was according to his BC. Just he was born here before Hawaii was a state, which means Hawaii was not part of the Union during his birth.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:43 pm

LossoCelo wrote:@Dante, yes he was according to his BC. Just he was born here before Hawaii was a state, which means Hawaii was not part of the Union during his birth.

His BC was a fake
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Prove it

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

LossoCelo wrote:Prove it

The border of his BC is different from all other BCs of his birth year, month, day, and area
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

You can have it remade, then it's printed with the current year model.

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 pm

True, but on the day obama was elected, my dad's friend Kamau was in kenya, and there where people paradeing thru the streets singing "All hail obama, the kenyan born American president."
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 am

Whoever the president is, he remains a puppet. Obama was chosen to demonstrate to the people that US is a highly democratic country, where even a black man can be a PRESIDENT. The president is just a public face. The agenda is written by those behind the scenes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 am

I'm sorta a hardcore libertarian, I've read Ron Paul's manifesto. His policies are truely great and would actually keep us from interfering with other countries and legalize drugs and alot of good stuff.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Election 2012 Empty Reply Electon 2012

Post by hermies Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 am

I agree with Ageoflucifer the president has no real power anymore. He is just a puppet controlled by the kikes.
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:14 pm

LucifugeKaiser wrote:I'm sorta a hardcore libertarian, I've read Ron Paul's manifesto. His policies are truely great and would actually keep us from interfering with other countries and legalize drugs and alot of good stuff.

Those are promises that may or may not be fulfilled. But do you find any of the candidates promise you alternative energy as main energy source? Do they promise you detachment from the oil? No one does. And the true core of everything is energy. If one has free and unlimited energy, one has total freedom and independence.
It seems like they distract people from alternative sources of energy and their plans remain on paper, while more efficient sources of energy, even free ones have been discovered since the 20th century. The dream of Nikola Tesla was free energy for everyone, but his latest work was hidden.
Imagine the revolution that would occur if everyone had access to free and unlimited energy to use for whatever they want.

According to my beliefs the next huge flaw is The Federal Reserve, a private company/bank. For each dollar that the government takes from federal reserve has to return three more dollars. How can the government return three more dollars, when the only printing company is The Federal Reserve? What's gonna happen? Instead of dollars they'll take land and other stuff that are the real wealth of the people. Cash is just trash, just papers. Now it's electronic, so they don't have to print, just add zeros.
The tool for enslavement by the Jews is money. They are also planning on adding chips in the hand of every person. Those chips will act like an identification of each person and without the chip one would not be a citizen of a certain country. The chip will also be used as Credit/Debit card that will be linked with ones bank account.

For many of you who live in US this sounds like conspiracy, because conspiracy theories have become a business.
In Europe about many of these issues speak respected people with high influence. Not publicly, but within meetings, parties etc.

And what makes you think that the next president is going to change anything, except raise taxes and send 10,20 or 30% of them in Israel, to aid those parasites.

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Well the thing is, Ron Paul has been avoided by mainstream media and I would agree that most mainstream candidates would give i us empty promises, like Obama's promise to end the war in 09: that'll never happen. I think Ron Paul would rather die than follow the kikes agenda.That's why the mainstream media tries to make you think third parties don't have a good chance of winning. Ron Paul was good at exposing the false choices of American politics. And that's why we either need a die hard libertarian, a Nazi, or an Anarchist to lead this country, because every other candidate will subject themseles to jew puppety.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:10 pm

The problem in the US is that we have been reduced to a two party system. The choice then comes down to the pile of shit that smells the least, or the dunghill that has the fewest number of flies. And while we can have wet dreams over candidates like Ron Paul, the truth is- he will just go down as another Ralph Nader-like causality in the bastardized political spectrum.

I'm also a bit concerned about all the Jew-blame that seems to proliferate during these types of discussions. It is human nature to want to create a "boogeyman" for every problem that comes down the pike, but this is just blame-shifting and fuzzy logic. Christianity did the same type of thing regarding Satan/Lucifer...But look how good that worked out for them; so I guess, the thought is, we have to fly that banner too! If you really believe that 2.1% of the population is controlling roughly the other 98%, then the problem is ours, not theirs. The old adage that: "there's no closer bond of friendship than a mutually enemy", maybe true, but its fucking tired and worn out. So if you want to wave your Satanic saber at straw-men, and throw stones at fishy gods, then be my guest; but in the end, you will have accomplished nothing more than spouting exhausted rhetoric and played out platitudes.

As a Satanist- we are better than this. Its time to unplug and get to work.

Invoke often,

dv

Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 pm

AgeOfLucifer wrote:
LucifugeKaiser wrote:I'm sorta a hardcore libertarian, I've read Ron Paul's manifesto. His policies are truely great and would actually keep us from interfering with other countries and legalize drugs and alot of good stuff.

Those are promises that may or may not be fulfilled. But do you find any of the candidates promise you alternative energy as main energy source? Do they promise you detachment from the oil? No one does. And the true core of everything is energy. If one has free and unlimited energy, one has total freedom and independence.
It seems like they distract people from alternative sources of energy and their plans remain on paper, while more efficient sources of energy, even free ones have been discovered since the 20th century. The dream of Nikola Tesla was free energy for everyone, but his latest work was hidden.
Imagine the revolution that would occur if everyone had access to free and unlimited energy to use for whatever they want.

According to my beliefs the next huge flaw is The Federal Reserve, a private company/bank. For each dollar that the government takes from federal reserve has to return three more dollars. How can the government return three more dollars, when the only printing company is The Federal Reserve? What's gonna happen? Instead of dollars they'll take land and other stuff that are the real wealth of the people. Cash is just trash, just papers. Now it's electronic, so they don't have to print, just add zeros.
The tool for enslavement by the Jews is money. They are also planning on adding chips in the hand of every person. Those chips will act like an identification of each person and without the chip one would not be a citizen of a certain country. The chip will also be used as Credit/Debit card that will be linked with ones bank account.

For many of you who live in US this sounds like conspiracy, because conspiracy theories have become a business.
In Europe about many of these issues speak respected people with high influence. Not publicly, but within meetings, parties etc.

And what makes you think that the next president is going to change anything, except raise taxes and send 10,20 or 30% of them in Israel, to aid those parasites.
Obama talked about alternative Energy .Of Coarse Obama is A tool so that promise will never be Kept. I for one Am completely against the Oil tycoons , In my Opinion Natural gas is the way to go. but honestly I say that because I am heir to a lot of land in Mississippi , the only thing that Land is Good for Is the Natural Gas . and If I get Rich from it I want to give a lot Of money to Promote Satanism.

Hail Satan!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

I'm to pissed off and confused to read all this right now, but Obama is nothing more then a name. If you look he has no power whatsoever. The same as with all presidents, if you look at his job, he has no political power. He has been used for years as a heat take, people blame him for what congress does. In a way he is still very important in the scheme though, if congress doesn't have to worry about anything, there's no one in the way of congress's decision making. The same as in Parliament, the king and queen are influence to the people, but they have no power whatsoever.

Think of it this way, how many people can say who their 2 house representatives are without looking it up, or even some people don't know who their governor is... But even people not from this country knows who the president is. Less heat, more work. Even if the work leads to endless circles.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 am

The chain of power is kind of difficult to be determined, but one only has to look at the numbers (money). Even though everyone is going to say to you that money has no or little influence over the governments, it's a fact that they are controlled by it. The economy today is a total mess and you can ask those wall street hot-shots why we're in this position.
Some say that everywhere around the globe there is a rivalry between Rockefellers and Rothchildes, but I'd really doubt that. Why wouldn't they cooperate, instead of fighting. That's what the "high class" does: cooperates with each-other to make more money and to rip off as much as they can the middle class.
The banks have robbed (legally) the people since they were invented. But when the cup is filled, the people will start robbing the banks (legally or illegally) and nobody will be able to stop them. Those wallstreet multi-idiots know this and they are doing everything they can to brainwash the people through media, telling them that everything is OK and that "we're in heaven", don't you worry about anything, just do your job and pay the taxes.

It's not worth it to discuss about a puppet president. Even if he wanted (they find one that does not want) to work in peoples' favour, he cannot. Simple: They'll shoot him if he does, just like Kennedy. Then they'll choose another guy that matches their criteria.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:11 am

I vote for Satan. United States is a Plutocratic Olligarchy if I could vote right now it would not matter.
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm

It's silly how only the ignorant vote for Obama cuz he's blackish-whiteish. Not even sure... But I'm just pointing out most people he had votes from were lazy people, lazy people,ignorant, and LAZY. According to my dad haha...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum