The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

did you know after Jewsus saves he tortures, type in google the man Jewsus enterted into like a body my perfect size, God tortures starting day one to make servant turn on him and commit suicide or backslide to be openly mocked, but

Go down

did you know after Jewsus saves he tortures, type in google the man Jewsus enterted into like a body my perfect size, God tortures starting day one to make servant turn on him and commit suicide or backslide to be openly mocked, but Empty did you know after Jewsus saves he tortures, type in google the man Jewsus enterted into like a body my perfect size, God tortures starting day one to make servant turn on him and commit suicide or backslide to be openly mocked, but

Post by bobhickman Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:16 pm

greetings my devilish friends, and I know the person that owns will ban, but dont take down, the Holy Ghost came inside me like a body my perfect size and starting day one, and still going on over 14 years later, Jewsus tortures, manifold temptations me, he, deseases gums, he does do this, I laid on couch and it felt like electric poisonous needles being rained into my gums and they inflate with desease, and I saw Jewsus in a vision and he said, I dont need for you to have any teeth, and he tightens face muscles when I use, causing wrinkling and I see the Lord in visions and he says, wrinkle, loose hair, . I u dont beleive it in the book OF JOB, JOB said, thou terrifiest me in visions and dreams. you will love this, I feel all day and night, electricity caressing, going up and down my penus. yes Jewsus is like that, causing it to move around. o does Jewsus want you to think in his word he loves you when he only wants to lure you to him to make you his voodoo doll.......now, what do you think about Jewsus. tell people group. tell. it is going on, it is in book I wrote........tell about the true love of God, telllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Jewsus said, dont embarrase me. I call it witnessing for the Savior, Jewsus told me, persecution is me the LOrd trying to make my servants loose their salvation by manifold temptations. what does the bible says, "How art thou fallen from heaven' good by my new friends. please dont remove, let index on google, its already on, tell people.[/

bobhickman

http://www.ministryofdreams.0catch.com

Back to top Go down

did you know after Jewsus saves he tortures, type in google the man Jewsus enterted into like a body my perfect size, God tortures starting day one to make servant turn on him and commit suicide or backslide to be openly mocked, but Empty Re: did you know after Jewsus saves he tortures, type in google the man Jewsus enterted into like a body my perfect size, God tortures starting day one to make servant turn on him and commit suicide or backslide to be openly mocked, but

Post by bobhickman Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:17 pm

well it wont spell Jewsus right but, it doesnt matter does it

bobhickman

Back to top Go down

did you know after Jewsus saves he tortures, type in google the man Jewsus enterted into like a body my perfect size, God tortures starting day one to make servant turn on him and commit suicide or backslide to be openly mocked, but Empty Re: did you know after Jewsus saves he tortures, type in google the man Jewsus enterted into like a body my perfect size, God tortures starting day one to make servant turn on him and commit suicide or backslide to be openly mocked, but

Post by bobhickman Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:19 pm

lastly will you guys apply to be my facebook friend, just type in google the man God entered into like a body my perfect size on facebook, bob hickman, please dont laugh at the savior like he does me, I saw him in a vision and he said, "I betray', now, why should I not witness the grace of God

bobhickman

Back to top Go down

Post by bobhickman Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:21 pm

I pastor a church in indianapolis, I own it and will let the satan church national headquarters be there. that way God and satan are together again................ tell the people who have ability to say yes, church at 3903 w. 10th street indianapolis indiana 46222. send requests if you have any to bob hickman pobox 2824 indianapolis in 46206. they stopped delivering to church.............................dont take this down, bann me if you want but let gods true nature remain here.

bobhickman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down