The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Ouiji board help

4 posters

Go down

Ouiji board help Empty Ouiji board help

Post by Demonchick Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Ok so I just made this Ouiji board. Ad it's not all thy great because I'm using it like 2 time then buying one if it works good.how to I know if it's working and if I'm not doing it. Cuz I'm worried I will do something

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Ouiji board help Empty Help

Post by hermies Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Here this should help answer some of you questions

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html
hermies
hermies

http://www.faithinfather.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Ouiji board help Empty Re: Ouiji board help

Post by Demonchick Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Ok, that didn't help me much...is there any other way besides the pendulum and Ouiji bored to talk to demons? I'm buying a real Ouiji board this weekend and I'm excited but I'm not excited about the fact I wil probably mess up in the process. I can't go into a trance so idk how to help that. And Iv tried everything. I'm a fail with that.. I really want to talk to a demon. But I don't kno how. And with the pendulum, I can't keep it still or figure out what I'm doing even after if read the instructions...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by hermies Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Well you could open your astral sense and talk to them. Witch is where you want to be eventually. As for you trance problem, smelling lavander always puts me in a light trance so you could try that. Also if you mess up on the Ouiji board its ok. Everything takes practice. I personaly use a pendulum. If you cant keep it still try hanging if from somthing. For example one of my frends hung his from the roof of his room. Also being in a trance while using the pendulum helps. Its also helps with really any kind of communcation on the astral. So my advice is reread the instuctions on how to get into a trance and keep trying. It also helps alot if your very relaxed before you try to enter one. So do somthing relaxing before trying. Hope this helps.
hermies
hermies

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Yea I'm gonna try that. Do I need a jar? Or can I just use like a cup. And just curious but Iv lost my book that has like everything from the JoS website in it. I'm freaking out. And would using a random necklace on a chain work for a pendulum? I'm making my own with this crystal and it takes like 3 weeks to grow but i don't have that long. And Iv seriously meditated my brains out and was able to make some connection with a demon or lucifer. Someone was there because I felt like a huge surge of energy then hands on my shoulders and a voice say calm down. Just keep looking, the voice was distant but I could hear it. It was like a deep, rich, and calming voice with kind of a edge to it. It's hard to explain. Any ideas on who it could be or am I crazy. And funny thing was. I was in bible class when this happend. Then later I almost passed out and idk why!!! Seriously I need a explanation for this.

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Demonchick wrote:Yea I'm gonna try that. Do I need a jar? Or can I just use like a cup. And just curious but Iv lost my book that has like everything from the JoS website in it. I'm freaking out. And would using a random necklace on a chain work for a pendulum? I'm making my own with this crystal and it takes like 3 weeks to grow but i don't have that long. And Iv seriously meditated my brains out and was able to make some connection with a demon or lucifer. Someone was there because I felt like a huge surge of energy then hands on my shoulders and a voice say calm down. Just keep looking, the voice was distant but I could hear it. It was like a deep, rich, and calming voice with kind of a edge to it. It's hard to explain. Any ideas on who it could be or am I crazy. And funny thing was. I was in bible class when this happend. Then later I almost passed out and idk why!!! Seriously I need a explanation for this.

Lucky! I've been trying to listen to Lucifer since I dedicated. Thing is my left ear is all clogged now. Anyway, it is incredibly important to remain calm whenever communicating with any spirits. I won't put a name on whoever that was since it wasn't my experience, but it sounds to me that It's most likely Lucifer, because you usually meet other demons after summoning and to my understanding, you usually meet other demons through Satan anyway. The other thing is, most of your experiences on the LHP could be labeled by others as crazy. Ultimately it's up to you to decide what's legit. As for the pendulum, you can use any object, even a paper clip on a string works. But it's always ideal to give respect to the demons for their work and give them your best work too. Those crystals are a good idea but of you really need it, you can use chEaper things. My pendulum is a ring on a dogtag. The actual stone fell out and is missing but it still works.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 pm

It really freaked me out at first because out of no where it happend... When did u dedicate? I did like 3 weeks ago... Is there any way to talk to whomever was talking to me again but when I'm sleeping? I'm making one of the black mirror things but chances are I'll screw it up. I'm super curious who was there...

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:49 am

Demonchick wrote:It really freaked me out at first because out of no where it happend... When did u dedicate? I did like 3 weeks ago... Is there any way to talk to whomever was talking to me again but when I'm sleeping? I'm making one of the black mirror things but chances are I'll screw it up. I'm super curious who was there...

I dedicated on either November 1st or 2nd of 2010. Heh, I wish I would've taken some time to ponder the seriousness longer but whats done is done and I'm happy with my choice. All magickal workings require faith in success. Since energy does what it's told, any unsure thought could screw it up. Don't confuse faith with stupidity though. I do remember one night before I went to bed a female voice saying "thanks Luke". I was freaked out too. I've tried asking demons to come to my dreams but maybe it only works with lucid dreaming. I'm not incredibly experienced with that, but I might try.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:10 am

Oh, eo u know who ur demon friend Is? (gaurdian sounds so formal.)

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 am

Demonchick wrote:Oh, eo u know who ur demon friend Is? (gaurdian sounds so formal.)

You know, I thought I did, but I'm not sure anymore. I'm gonna try to confirm the info tonight but I think it's naberious or eligor or both.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:56 pm

I think mine is Anubis but idk. I'm about to try as find out Very Happy

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:12 pm

When I was younger I used to have a lot of lucid dreaming. Back then I didn't even know it was lucid dreaming. I would get freaked out and try to wake up and move around, and I thought the paralysis meant I was going to die. It used to happen to me a couple times a month, but it doesn't happen to me anymore

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by hermies Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:22 am

Demonchick wrote:Yea I'm gonna try that. Do I need a jar? Or can I just use like a cup. And just curious but Iv lost my book that has like everything from the JoS website in it. I'm freaking out. And would using a random necklace on a chain work for a pendulum? I'm making my own with this crystal and it takes like 3 weeks to grow but i don't have that long. And Iv seriously meditated my brains out and was able to make some connection with a demon or lucifer. Someone was there because I felt like a huge surge of energy then hands on my shoulders and a voice say calm down. Just keep looking, the voice was distant but I could hear it. It was like a deep, rich, and calming voice with kind of a edge to it. It's hard to explain. Any ideas on who it could be or am I crazy. And funny thing was. I was in bible class when this happend. Then later I almost passed out and idk why!!! Seriously I need a explanation for this.
Just use whatever works, Also remember your pendulum Is only supposed to be used as that nothing else. What did the energy feel like?
hermies
hermies

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 pm

I don't even know how to describe it. I only know how I felt. (is that the same thing? Lol I'm a fail sometimes) I felt like there was something strong but peaceful. And when it touched me It was weird. I felt all numb. Kinda like the feeling when you just did something like sky diving. Kinda exhilarating I guess the word would be.I felt like all loved and like who ever it was definatly wanted me to succeed. I'm positive it was a guys voice though.

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Ouiji board help Empty Energy

Post by hermies Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:25 am

When ever i feel fathers presnce. its a very cool feeling yet calming and full of love. Simaler to what you described. However since all of this happaned to you in bible class be careful.*I do not own this writing in anyway, shape, or form. I do not claim to have written this. This is a quote from a sermon by High Priest Vovim Bagjie*

The Enemy Nordic's:

I have experienced much with enemy Nordic's, but as a general rule of thumb the enemy Nordic's will not actually perform nighttime attacks. Astrally, yes fighting them does happen, but on the physical plane, they prefer to use sly bullshit tactics on you.

What the enemy Nordic's will do is appear to you as a God, they will not say they are Gods and they will not say that they are of Father Satan; they will let you assume that. They will never impersonate our Gods because they fear the consequences of doing so, but they will let you assume that they are a Specific God.

They gain your trust by constantly talking to you and appearing too you, they even go so far as to give you advice with meditation and spiritual advancement [Although this is basic advice and simply reading any one of High Priestess Maxine Dietrich’s Sermons would help you more!]

Once they have your trust they will continue to play nice until one day, out if nowhere they out you in a position that you feel you cannot escape from, they will do anything they can to make you Betray Father Satan, Betray the Gods, Betray a Loved One, even betray yourself. Their main goal is either to make you a traitor, or make you kill yourself from the Guilt of your Actions.

THIS DOES HAPPEN and the only way to combat this is to **NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING** Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups and it will only lead to your End.

If a being appears to you, even if they are completely nice, and they assist you with Meditations and Advancement, always question them. Ask for their name; if they do not give you a name or they try and avoided the Question or something like that KNOW that they are the enemy.

Even if you do not suspect that being, just to be sure, simply say the following aloud a few times: “If you are not truly of Father Satan, then I banish you in His Name! I banish you in the Name of the Almighty God Satan! – Our Almighty Father! Hail Father Satan and Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat!”

You do not want to learn this lesson the hard-way; it is something the enemy will truly fuck you with. Just always be Aware, always be Cautious and always be Prepared. There many more methods the enemy uses and there are many more methods of combating them, these are a few, in order to help prepare and inform you of what it is that we face."

Im not sure if this happaning to you. It is just a somthing to look out for. The whole passing out thing could be cuase your body isent used to handling that much bioelectricty at once. read this on demons and bilelectricty http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/energy.html

hermies
hermies

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Funny thing is, now Iv been having strange dreams and memories (it's not my imagination. It's a memory) where this super big (maybe 9 or 10 ft tall) guy is there. And will ocasionaly say something then the image of him comes to mind and Sometimes a memory that Iv never seen befor. And I keep seeing or feeling the same energy that I did in my memorys. I'm starting to question who it is. I know he's a demon though. I asked and got a yes. Then i was interrupted -.-" it made me mad. I feel safe when I feel the energy and is it normal for that to happen? I'm confused some because I cant always talk to him

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 pm

There have been times when I have felt Fathers presence. especially when I performed my first ever ritual. I've always felt a sort of shaking sensation, but it was a good shaking. Like I was being electrecuted without the slightest hint of pain. I have felt this energy at other times like when I found some xian cards placed inside the new age section of a local bookstore. I felt this energy as I was waiting in line to complain to the manager. It wasn't the same thing I felt at dedication, but know it's him because my body is naturally wound up; Its hard for me to enter a trance but this feeling had a calming effect on my muscles. Then again, that might be a demon, since I have also felt Satan's energy to be like a calming firey rush through my 3rd and 4th chakras. But most of the time when I feel Satans energy it is some combination of both.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Demonchick wrote:Funny thing is, now Iv been having strange dreams and memories (it's not my imagination. It's a memory) where this super big (maybe 9 or 10 ft tall) guy is there. And will ocasionaly say something then the image of him comes to mind and Sometimes a memory that Iv never seen befor. And I keep seeing or feeling the same energy that I did in my memorys. I'm starting to question who it is. I know he's a demon though. I asked and got a yes. Then i was interrupted -.-" it made me mad. I feel safe when I feel the energy and is it normal for that to happen? I'm confused some because I cant always talk to him

I've heard similar things from other peoples dreams and memories. quite interesting, and it's obvious this demons trying to contact you. I would spend a few weeks practicing entering a trance. Im really bad at these myself, but we all move at our own pace, and getting a good handle on trance work will help you with just about everything.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Any ideas on who it is? I'm looking and still don't know. I wish there were pics !!!

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by LucifugeKaiser Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Demonchick wrote:Any ideas on who it is? I'm looking and still don't know. I wish there were pics !!!
can you remember any details like hai or eye color? That could narrow it down. And as realistically as possible, how tall exatly? Itll be easier to figure out.
LucifugeKaiser
LucifugeKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonchick Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Umm. Blond... Kinda short but not super short. Kinda medium? I don't remember eye color much. But I remember.. I am being realistic. He's freaking huge!!! I'd say 8 ft at the shortest. Not even kidding. And when I went into a trance (I finally got it..) I felt the energy again. Then random memories of stuff.

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum