The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers...

Go down

Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers... Empty Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers...

Post by Demonchick Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 am

Ok, im well aware I havent posted anything for a while and that's cuz Iv been grounded and my mom turned into a drill Sargent haha...but situation is,
I'm in dc right now. And it's for a school trip. And I'm rooming with two Christians. One of them flyers on my nerves beyond belief. We argue every night.and she found out about me being a satanist (I did the dedication at my friends house cuz she was all for it and let me haha. Shes now looking into the satanic religion also...) but krista(the girl) doesn't understand that she's mentally Ill. She thinks she sees angels Ns says she's felt the fucking holy spirit. She said I should visit her church cuz u can feel the holy spirit and I said no. Then she got mad, cAlled Father a liar and a "thing" that's out to hurt me so I burn in her version of hell forever. I kept my composer amazingly and simply said if he can't be a liar because all his followers are very well off. It's the Christians that have a sucky life. Then she got mad cuz at the memorial with all the pillars and the Atlantic and pacific im not sure doors I guess? Some Christian extreamest brought silver crosses. Real silver. I went and brought to this guy and he was said it was and his profesion deals with silver every day... They put one on every space possible. I died. I seriously started laughing and fell over because they think that it's gonna help someone. So I just casually picked it up and threw it. And Ohhh it gets better. Krista was freaking out. She said that's so disrespectful to god! And Jewsus!!!! And I said oh well? I don't care. I'm doing the right thing. She FREAKED out. At the point of crying. And then as I walked by the other xtian crosses I started noticing this group of honor guard who took them off and spit on them Hahahaha. It made my day. Now krista and Kendall are freaking out. I find it funny. It's becoming annoying o the extent of I will hurt her. Lol isn't it great! What do I do...Creativitys run out

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers... Empty Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Let her think that what she is feeling is the holy spirit. Which we all know this is not true. How can you feel something that is not there, Jewsus being a thoughtform. Let these idiots worship the enemy greys as they think they are here to help. In reality, greys are angels under control of reptillians. Whcih they have hybrids which we know as jews. Remember that the enemy Gods did not want us after our mission was done. We were to be destroyed because anu seen us as less. This is what caused the split and keep in mind that even though anu is Enkis father he is still the enemy. Father Satan/Enki wanted us to have imortallity, he seen the potential in us. Thus defying the other Gods.

Jewsus is merely a thoughtform created by the enemy gods to decieve and trick the world into believing that there is a savior. Now you can see where im going with this and how this can be a problem. If they wanted us destroyed, why do you think they are decieving the world into believing that they are good. Angels are some of the most horrific beings I know. Nothing about them is good. Guess what happens to those that think there is a paradise full of milk and honey which is bulls***. Let them destroy themselves because it looks like she is not willing to listen.

Follow this by a destruction ritual, which I would recommend and binding ritual. But this chick took direspecting Father Satan a little to far she needs to go, NOW!

Back to top Go down

Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers... Empty Re: Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers...

Post by Demonchick Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:39 am

Ok thank you. I just am curious. How do I find out my Gaurdian demon? I think it's Anubis only cuz ever since I was little the names stuck out to me and the demoness lynzis is gone Sad she said bye one day cuz her superiors as she says told her to leave...and left... Which made me sad. But how do I find out? And can someone do me a favor by possibly going to find my dead friend on the astral cuz I'm a fail and can't get there and be able to do anything -.- his name is Derek lodestein. I want to have someone talk to him for me just one time so later when I know what I'm doing I can find him. But can someone tell him I said hey,I miss him,I luverz him a tun, and that I want to talk to him somehow soon. If anyone could just this once that would be amazzziiiinng! Thanx!

Demonchick

Back to top Go down

Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers... Empty Re: Issues with Christianity and it's idiotic followers...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down