The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Should a person be judge by his or her age?

3 posters

Go down

Should a person be judge by his or her age? Empty Should a person be judge by his or her age?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm

It seems like age is all that matters around here. By all of the posts and talk around here you guys make me think that you think if your older your better. It would be nice to get an explanation.

Back to top Go down

Should a person be judge by his or her age? Empty Re: Should a person be judge by his or her age?

Post by Dante Satanas Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 pm

its because you act like a pompous ass most of the time LW
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Should a person be judge by his or her age? Empty Re: Should a person be judge by his or her age?

Post by Lucifers Warrior Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 am

A pompous ass? How? I agree that I can be cocky. But a pompous ass? Do you even know the defenitions of those words Dante? Seriously?

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Satanas Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

Lucifers Warrior wrote:A pompous ass? How? I agree that I can be cocky. But a pompous ass? Do you even know the defenitions of those words Dante? Seriously?

POMPOUS
1. one whom of which is full of pomp.

2. a self absorbed person.

3. an elitist pig, usually found inflating her/his ego to the point of nausea.

4. a self proclaimed stately person, commonly found talking down to others whom of which are typically in a higher intelligence quotient bracket.

yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
Dante Satanas
Dante Satanas
Ranking Members
Ranking Members

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh wow thats wierd. Your talking down on him in this discussion topic. (pompous moment detected) Now I am. I guess Pompousness is endless once someone declares someone pompous. Well then I'm sorry for being pompous for a second. (I guess thats the way to break a pompous moment)
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifers Warrior Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 am

This was an old argument Chris. Were all good now.

Lucifers Warrior
Privileged members
Privileged members

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferChristoph Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Alright, thats good. We don't need Satanists opposing each other. We need Christians opposing eachother. =)
LuciferChristoph
LuciferChristoph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum