The Satanic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Radio
NEW IRC

Satanically Inspired Artwork

3 posters

Go down

Satanically Inspired Artwork Empty Satanically Inspired Artwork

Post by HG Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:49 pm

A friend of mine is a graphic designer, and he has designed a few pieces that are completely Satanic in nature. They are all actually for sale on my website as well, as posters. I am trying to get him to make as many more as I can!

Satanically Inspired Artwork Azazelweb

Satanically Inspired Artwork Baphometweb

Satanically Inspired Artwork Beelzebubweb

The last one is actually made from one of Beelzebub's sigils. The one AgeofLucifer uses as an avatar in fact.
HG
HG
Ambassadors
Ambassadors

http://Satan-Supplies.com

Back to top Go down

Satanically Inspired Artwork Empty Re: Satanically Inspired Artwork

Post by LossoCelo Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:49 pm

I thank you for posting these but please do be careful, people can right click in this forum and they won't have to buy it anymore.

: ) great pictures though I do really like them.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonicvanguard Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

LossoCelo wrote:I thank you for posting these but please do be careful, people can right click in this forum and they won't have to buy it anymore.

: ) great pictures though I do really like them.

-Losso

I do like the pictures very much! And I suppose if someone was motivated enough, they could just copy, transpose, and create their own. Although of these images probably be tough to copyright. This would be a shame though considering these pictures comprise about a 1/4 of the catalog.
Demonicvanguard
Demonicvanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by HG Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for the concern. The images I linked here are actually significantly smaller than the poster size I sell, and it would distort the quality pretty badly if someone tried to scale the images up from the .jpgs I put up here. I also sell mine on really high quality, heavy duty paper stock. And to be totally honest, if someone really wanted to expend all the effort to try and rip them from off of here, then I guess that's just a sad example of what kind of person they truly are.

And I do wish the catalog was more diverse right now, but as I am completely independently funded, with absolutely no financial aid or backing, I can only afford to launch new items as I save the money it takes to develop them. I would have liked to launch with a full store catalog, I just didn't have the estimated $15K-$20K it would have taken. Neutral

Hopefully I will be able to get some more product rolled out soon though. Things in the works now, are mylar Sigil stencils, that will allow you to paint various Sigils on whatever you would like. Also I am working on a line of 100% hardwood, velveteen backed channeling boards. (With plenty of decoration honoring Father, of course! Twisted Evil )

But like I said, thanks for the concern guys. I had given it a little thought before I posted them up, but it would be really hard for someone to produce the same quality poster they'd be getting from me. Very Happy

HG
HG
HG
Ambassadors
Ambassadors

http://Satan-Supplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LossoCelo Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 am

Hm I forgot to think about the quality difference trying to increase the size. I suppose its still possible, but not really top of the line stuff.

-Losso

LossoCelo
Admin

https://satansarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum